Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Please don't be afraid

Hallo out there!
I finally got the courage to create this little forum, since english is not my native language and I'm afraid that it will scare people away. Also I'll do my best to write understandable lines, but not surprisingly, I will make some spelling mistakes from time to time. Sorry about that.
Oh well... What I really want to say is, I want to talk - and play with a lot of new people, with the same geeky hobbys :) It's my first time trying RP in english, but I have roleplayed in 6-7 year in my own language.
I usually RP original, but I don't mind playing some canon/fandom - As long as I know the series of course (Mostly PJ/HoO, Anime/manga).
Uhm... I do play some BxB or BxG, but I prefer some plot and story, before going romantic ^^. My characters are often males and well... frequently arrogant douchebags or young 'littlebrother'-types.
Since I'm not used to type in english I probably won't write a lot in the beginning.(Maybe 3-5 lines) please bear with me.

So... If you're not scared away feel free to contact me! ^^
I ain't native either, but hey, you're doing just fine~
Welcome to the site :3
Bloopit

Thanks for joining us!

We have players from all over the world, speaking many different native languages. I hope you find some interesting stories here. :D
FluffyPuff Topic Starter

Thank you guys! >3</
Your English seem just fine to me! Welcome to the site :)
Btw, I'm a fellow Dane ;)
FluffyPuff Topic Starter

Penholder wrote:
Your English seem just fine to me! Welcome to the site :)
Tak ~(Tillod lige mig selv at skrive på dansk, fordi jeg kunne se, at du også er fra landet B))
Asroc

Welcome to RPR! I don't bite!
FluffyPuff Topic Starter

ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I don't bite!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome FluffyPuff! I'm also not a native English speaker, but on RPR all you have to do is your best. ;) Which you definitely are!

With your interests it shouldn't be hard to find RP!
FluffyPuff Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome FluffyPuff! I'm also not a native English speaker, but on RPR all you have to do is your best. ;) Which you definitely are!

With your interests it shouldn't be hard to find RP!

Aw thank you :33
DragonShard

Your English seems great to me!
FluffyPuff Topic Starter

DragonShard wrote:
Your English seems great to me!

Thanks! >//<
Kim Site Admin

Hello! Your English is excellent so far. I am proud of you for boldly entering the community. I suspect everyone will be quite nice and understanding if you do have occasional flubs. :)
Welcome to RPR! :D
DrDragonHD

Welcome. :D
FluffyPuff Topic Starter

Thanks guys! So far I have only met sweet people (*^▽^*)ゞ
AwkwardGhost

Welcome to RPR!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR!
FluffyPuff wrote:
Hallo out there!
I finally got the courage to create this little forum, since english is not my native language and I'm afraid that it will scare people away. Also I'll do my best to write understandable lines, but not surprisingly, I will make some spelling mistakes from time to time. Sorry about that.
Oh well... What I really want to say is, I want to talk - and play with a lot of new people, with the same geeky hobbys :) It's my first time trying RP in english, but I have roleplayed in 6-7 year in my own language.
I usually RP original, but I don't mind playing some canon/fandom - As long as I know the series of course (Mostly PJ/HoO, Anime/manga).
Uhm... I do play some BxB or BxG, but I prefer some plot and story, before going romantic ^^. My characters are often males and well... frequently arrogant douchebags or young 'littlebrother'-types.
Since I'm not used to type in english I probably won't write a lot in the beginning.(Maybe 3-5 lines) please bear with me.

So... If you're not scared away feel free to contact me! ^^

Welcome! You seem epic! We should message sometimes! I hope we can get to be friends! Okay, have a nice day!
FluffyPuff Topic Starter

Thanks guys. I would love to play with you B)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Please don't be afraid

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus