Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Primalia : Keepers of Old (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Everything is falling apart. The Multiverse of Dimensions are ripping apart, along with time and space. Purple aura and energy can be seen floating around everywhere, corrupting everything it touches into purple and black rot. Due to time and space being split open, futuristic cities appear out of nowhere within medieval ages and dimensions, and dragons and knights roam the streets and alleyways confused. A mage in a tall tower on a foggy and snowy mountain beckons mercenaries, warriors, gunmen, mages, beasts, and beings of all sorts to help him stop this cataclysm in it's tracks, he shouts for all beings across the dimensions may hear, that to put a stop to this, they must slay The Keepers of The Old Ages. God-like beings who have created the very existence of magic, mind, battle, knowledge, and advancement.

Are you up to the task?
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm quite interested mind if I join.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Indeed you are welcome to.
Draken901 wrote:
Indeed you are welcome to.
Is this the forum we are going to roleplay on or has a separate forum been made.
Is this still open?
Draken901 Topic Starter

Yes it's still open. /// I'll probably create one in the fantasy RP forums once we have more people.
Kyle Alexanderson (played by TheHero1208)

This sounds fun. I think I'll join, since this sounds like the PERFECT setting for my character!
No problem I'll be looking forward to the rp.
Debating on my character/s(If I can use more than one. I'm thinking I'll use Diopside, who doesn't have her info listed on any of my profiles yet, but when I do have her info put in it'll be on the Steven Universe character's profile. Here's her pic and some info on my DA: http://toram159.deviantart.com/art/Gemsona-Diopside-Regeneration-564143820
Draken901 Topic Starter

We'll see if anyone else wants to join, after that I'll start the RP.
Okay
Draken901 Topic Starter

Tomorrow I'll start the RP.
Kyle Alexanderson (played by TheHero1208)

Yippee! I'm so excited!
Are you still looking for people? If so do you think my dragon girl could join? If not that is alright.

Here is my dragon girl Astraia http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=48791
Draken901 Topic Starter

Yes she may join.
Draken901 wrote:
Yes she may join.

Awesome :D! Just let me know when you have the roleplay up.
I'm looking forward to this rp
Hmm sounds interesting.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Alrighty then.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Primalia : Keepers of Old (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus