Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Primalia : Keepers of Old (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

It's fun. Helps you escape reality ya know!?!
By the way, I am going to be using using one of my newest characters
Draken901 Topic Starter

Don't worry Angels, just make sure you don't god-mod and you'll be fine. (not saying you ever did, just y'know.) /// Let it begin. http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=21434
Kyle Alexanderson (played by TheHero1208)

I am the definition of hype right now... I can't wait to get started!
Aye I'm here, late
Draken901 Topic Starter

By the way, click the link to get started with your first/entrance post with your characters.

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=21434

Is there a specific way you want us to start? Because if not, I'll gladly be the first to post!
Draken901 Topic Starter

The only specific that I have in mind is that your character either appears in front of the tower by going a portal, rift, or rip, or walking up the stone path to the top of the mountain from the base of it. Though, I don't mind if you do it any other way, just make sure your entrance doesn't sound ridiculous.

Right-o
My post will be up in a sec. I am working on it right now ^^! I can sometimes take a while to reply because I try to make my post as good as I can ^^!
Lord Arken (played anonymously)

What time period are we all from? Do we have at least one modern, one future and a mid-evil guy?

Mine can be considered... Modern? It's more of a timeless character I guess.
My character can be modern as well. But he is a deity.
Etharon wrote:
What time period are we all from? Do we have at least one modern, one future and a mid-evil guy?

My character is from the ancient times in a way. She is a dragon but she is able to have a humanoid form. You can read about her. I posted in the roleplay thread as her so you can click her name and read about her =)!
Draken901 Topic Starter

Your characters time periods litterally do not matter in this RP because of rips in dimensions, aka, a futuristic soldier can visit a fantastical medieval world. :D
Draken901 wrote:
Your characters time periods litterally do not matter in this RP because of rips in dimensions, aka, a futuristic soldier can visit a fantastical medieval world. :D

Yeah I figured as much :D! Which is why it does not bother me =)!

Oh, I thought we all knew that. I think he was just asking so we seemed... Varied?
Well the characters I'm using are Ancient, but futuristic(Diopside) and modern(Steven)
Sorry all. I was sidetracked by family.
hannibal32

May I ask if this is still open?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Primalia : Keepers of Old (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus