Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Primalia : Keepers of Old (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm gonna be back the others aren't here. So its gonna be awkward for me to keep roleplaying. Be back when the others reply.
Are we going to make a posting order? Cause if not i may be dropping out. I don't have a day off throughout the week thanks to classes and work so without ap ost order I'm going to have a ton of trouble keeping up.
Let's do it.
Lord Arken (played anonymously)

Sketch444 wrote:
Are we going to make a posting order? Cause if not i may be dropping out. I don't have a day off throughout the week thanks to classes and work so without ap ost order I'm going to have a ton of trouble keeping up.

Me too
Draken901 Topic Starter

I don't like post orders all that much because of a few situational reasons, but I guess so.

Since I'm the GM of the RP, reasonably I should be able to post as many times as I want to explain the story and other things.

Now, If the players' characters are just talking to each other, that doesn't need a post order, so that the other person can adequately respond without having to wait for their turn.

Now, with actions for characters... (such as walking into a portal, interacting with something, etc.) Let's see here.
Me
Player
Player
Player
Player (and so on.)
Me

Now let's get down to fighting posts. I'm thinking of this kind of post order During battles.

Player>>Attack Post
Me>>Defense/Counter/Dodge/Attack Post
Player>>Defense/Counter/etc Post
Me>>Defense/etc
and son on. Tell me how I can make this better.
I think I will just drop out. Sorry. What you're proposing is going to be too confusing for me to keep track of. I completely understand not wanting a post order, but with an rp in a group this large not having a posting order is just too chaotic. It's way too easy for Player 1 to get busy and then two or three other people decide to rapid fire posts and suddenly we're three pages from where Player 1 last posted and they have several pages of stuff to read through to get adequately caught up.
Crisis is joining!
"And from that day forth

Sonicboom was a brave and noble member of the RP Repository online community." Yay. So uh...I was told to or that I could join? I'm reading up on everyone's ocs and the rp and so on right now. Would it be alright if I joined? Also I might use Crisis or another character I've been working on but need to post here.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Well, that's a shame. Well see ya around then. //// Well, since that happened, do you folk still think we need a post order? //// Hello crisis. And, I guess you can join.
TheHero1208

Well, wouldn't that kind of be... Jerkish? Like, right after Sketch left we proceed to add a post order. But I guess it's up to you really.
And welcome, NEWCOMER!!!!
Draken901 Topic Starter

Would it be jerkish? I don't want to hurt anyoe's feelings. (I guess I'm just used to freedom posting in my rps. Where it doesn't who posts.)
Draken901 wrote:
Would it be jerkish? I don't want to hurt anyoe's feelings. (I guess I'm just used to freedom posting in my rps. Where it doesn't who posts.)

I really dont care if you guys skip me or not lol. I write a whole bunch anyways so I don't mind writing stuff to catch up.
TheHero1208

Yeah, I noticed.
And if I'm being honest, I was a little intimidated XD
TheHero1208 wrote:
Yeah, I noticed.

Sorry T_T
TheHero1208

GoddessLuna wrote:
TheHero1208 wrote:
Yeah, I noticed.

Sorry T_T

Nah, it's okay, it's okay. It's good that you write long, ehehe...
TheHero1208

GoddessLuna wrote:
TheHero1208 wrote:
Yeah, I noticed.

Sorry T_T

Nah, it's okay, it's okay. It's good that you write long stuff, ehehe...
TheHero1208 wrote:
Well, wouldn't that kind of be... Jerkish? Like, right after Sketch left we proceed to add a post order. But I guess it's up to you really.
And welcome, NEWCOMER!!!!
Ye warm welcoming.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Well, alright then. Let us continue?
Am I too late to ask to join? I don't know if this has been character count locked or something.
TheHero1208

Hi everybody! I hope we can continue today, this RP has a lot of potential!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Primalia : Keepers of Old (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus