Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello :)

Hello dear RP community,

I just joined this board out of interest, having seen someone post his character from here in his Steam profile.
I myself am just your average IT-student, aiming for the skies.. or tbh, the next semester ^^..
So, following the steps the forum is giving me above:

I have no pets :(
I have been RPing for a while now, I also started playing in a pen&paper group
I have no favourite kind of RP and no set character(s) yet so.. ^^' .. feel free to involve me somewhere.. I won't bite..yet.

p.s.
pretty please :)
You'll get the hang of it pretty soon~ Welcome to the site :3
GamerWoona Topic Starter

Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Woona! :) Please let us know if you have any questions, we'd very much love to help you out. :D
GamerWoona Topic Starter

I was wondering.. is it normal to create the character first and then jump in? Cause so far I always jumped in and did it on the way >w<...
Welcome! And yes, in a sense. I recently made a new character myself and all she was is a basic idea until I started to Rp with her. Slowly she's started to come together and have a personality. Point blank, I'd say make a name and a general idea, and then run with it. <3 You don't have to have the whole thing mapped out before Rp'ing with him/her as usually characters are developed smoother when you do it your way of making them up along the way.

Sorry if that was confusing. It kinda confused me when I read over it. Lol
GamerWoona Topic Starter

nono :D
You are speaking/writing out what I thought. So.. thanks :3 <3
Welcome to RPR~ ^_^
Welcome to RPR!
GamerWoona Topic Starter

GamerWoona wrote:
nono :D
You are speaking/writing out what I thought. So.. thanks :3 <3

No problem. :) Feel free to shoot me an Rp later if you want by the way. I'm always up for new faces to Rp with and share ideas. <3
GamerWoona Topic Starter

*shoots the moment he reads, then remembers he has no idea. cries. might aswell reevaluate life choices. and think about an rp*
GamerWoona wrote:
*shoots the moment he reads, then remembers he has no idea. cries. might aswell reevaluate life choices. and think about an rp*

Lulz!! Offer is always open. :P
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll find a great RP to participate in! ^.^
GamerWoona Topic Starter

@rawks aye. will think of it. any prefs?

@rainbow thanks :3
GamerWoona wrote:
@rawks aye. will think of it. any prefs?

@rainbow thanks :3

I'm pretty good at just rolling with things. As long as it holds my attention enough to be entertaining I'm down for just about all types of Rp. Lol
GamerWoona Topic Starter

why you gotta be like that. I'm the same *cries* .. I don't care. I just wanna rp (Roleplay in Peace) x3

well - off to bed with me. have to wake up in 6 hours and drive for half a day. ^^' see you in ~12 hours :)
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Welcome to Rpr. Hope you enjoy it here.
GamerWoona Topic Starter

thank you :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus