Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Kryalex Offspring - Join the Darkness (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lucifer (played by Caroline)

Hello one and all!

As my community for my personal Lucifer continues to grow, I wish to invite one and all to create a Kryalex Offspring!

These creatures are apart of a story book I've personally been working on for the span of 5 years. They are, in their Lore, a species meant to be a representation of Darkness. A proverbial "boogeyman" come alive!

So to any of those who enjoy playing in the Dark, we welcome you!

For more information, please contact me personally! These characters are meant to be directly involved in my Storybook, and all credits and Rights will only be released to those whom are known and acknowledged.

For more information on the species itself, you can visit our Group Page!
http://www.rprepository.com/g/kryalex

Disclaimer: Any attempt to claim the Kryalex species, or any of their story or characters involved with such, will result in appropriate actions of the Law. Kryalex are Legally Copyrighted to myself, with each character being plaed by their respective creators. Each Kryalex is unique, and you are welcomed to create only an Offspring. Any attempts to create an original are subjected to my personal review, however the application will most likely be denied. Original Kryalex Rights are reserved only for those deemed fit by myself.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Lucifer himself sounds rather interesting and it takes guts to roleplay him of all things. I bet a roleplay with him would be interesting, but I don't think he would be interested in any of my characters.
Lucifer (played by Caroline) Topic Starter

Lucifer is interested in all Living Creatures. He wants to corrupt them, after all! Feel free to PM me anytime, if you're interested. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Kryalex Offspring - Join the Darkness (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus