Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Line Break BBCode

I remember putting up a line break into a post through BBC code and had seen someone else do this before too.

Only problem is, when I want to do it now, I can't remember what it is-- and nothing I'm thinking up seems to be working. This code does still exist, right? I'm not dreaming it up in my lunacy?

If so, what is it, and can it be added to the BBC page in case someone else wants to utilize it too?
Kim Site Admin

Are you talking about something different than enter? Because every time you hit enter a line break gets inserted into the text. Unless I'm not understanding what you mean by line break.
Do you mean [ br ] (no spaces).
Copper_Dragon Topic Starter

Dylan wrote:
Do you mean [ br ] (no spaces).

*tests*

... that's not what I'm looking for. Huh! It was like... like a line. Like typing an underscore all across the page, 'cept it was a code.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Something like that.
derpderp
derpderp

That?

(Which is ---- but a bunch of times)

... Wait, it's that easy? Maybe I'm too used to seeing it as a huge pile of dashes like some Morose Code screw up.

... whoa. Okay, I think that IS what I was looking for. Aff, now I feel silly-- wouldn't have thought or remembered it to be a bunch of dashes, even though I have used it before. ^^; Thank you, Dylan-- I guess this topic's done!
It is that easy!

I was going to suggest that originally but what you were describing sounded more like [ br ].

Glad I could help!

X3 Ehe! Sorry for the confusion! I wasn't sure what to call it originally, and "line break" as a [ br ] totally skipped my mind and somehow made more sense for this!
*Tries.*
Edit: HOLY RAINBOW DASH THAT IS AWESOME

You are on: Forums » Help » Line Break BBCode

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus