Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Helpless (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Emma (played by AdorableKitten)

You are traveling for your own reason, when on the side of the road a girl is being taken against her will. She is greatly outmatched four to one. Will you stop and interfere? Or will you just keep moving along with your day?
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hey I'm interested wht charecter of mine would you like me to use? I can add or remove things from a charecter to make the rp work
Emma (played by AdorableKitten) Topic Starter

Kingbaconporkchop wrote:
Hey I'm interested wht charecter of mine would you like me to use? I can add or remove things from a charecter to make the rp work

Cool are you fine with pm? Plus your character Ray seems interesting.
Hi! This rp looks interesting, may I join?

Twilight wrote:
Hi! This rp looks interesting, may I join?

Sure you can! Also do you mind pm? I don't think I wanna rp on the forums just yet >< by the way rwby is awesome! And I like fairytail alot. *had looked at page to see if you had any certain ways to rp such as para and what not*
May I join as well? this seems rather interesting!

Ricochett wrote:
May I join as well? this seems rather interesting!

Sure. Quick question to all of you. Do you want to pm one on one or as a group? Cause I might be able to handle a group but will switch to forum if necessary. Not all of you have to be in the group if you just want to pm one on one.
i'd prefer 1x1 pms
Archer (played by AshAngg2000)

May I have a go, since magical-like creatures are involved?
(And I would be for 1 on 1 PM)
Emma wrote:
Kingbaconporkchop wrote:

Cool are you fine with pm? Plus your character Ray seems interesting.

I'm cool with pm

To Ricochett: sure just message me with a character you want to use and any questions you might have.

To Archer: Of course just pm me and I will start us off.

To Kingbaconporkchop: OK just message me with any questions then we will start.
Alright I pmd you
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

Sounds interesting. I'm in. If my character is a bit too op, then we can discuss nerfing him.
I'll try, if I can't I'll tell you. But I will try :)
ZeperTheStar

I'd love to do this roleplay as Vista or Seth if possible.

ZepherTheStar: Sure ill take a look at either of the characters and pm you

Airstiker: Cool pm me and we can talk about any questions you might have.

Leon Robertson: Yay! okay i guess i will send you a pm to see if you have any questions before we start.
ZeperTheStar

Alrighty then^^
This seems interesting. Can I join? If so, which of my characters would you like my to use.
Sounds like an interesting story. Could I have I go?
I would Interfer lol

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Helpless (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus