Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Are you ready for a blessing? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nathaniel gets switched to another church far away from his original community. While on the outside he try's to feign disappointment and sadness, inside he's overjoyed to be free. Perhaps, if he's lucky they'll be less strict. Either way, its still a new start and he's happy for that.

However, all good things must end. Nathaniel is caught in his act of shifting. Will this person keep his secret? Will they blackmail him into something? Or will they spill and claim witchcraft upon the priest? For Nathaniel its a race to save his identity and his life. For [YC] its a choice and test of morals.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hey there, I'm interested in this RP, I could either use Alkilai if you want to actually involve Angels and Demons in the RP, or if you want to keep it more mundane Nick Kell is usually my go to everyman character.
Lilith525 Topic Starter

You can use whoever you'd like. It's fine with me. Are you okay with doing this over PM?
Well, I prefer forums, but I don't mind doing it over PM if you prefer that.
Lilith525 Topic Starter

I can only get on here using my phone so PM's work best for me.
Alright, that's totally fine then.
Lilith525 Topic Starter

I've sent you a PM

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Are you ready for a blessing? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus