Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » School sucks. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Akia Okeway (played by Lilith525)

Akia had just been removed from her life at the prestigious Rose Academy and thrown into a school in the middle of nowhere. Her life has been turned completely upside down. At her new school, there are a ton of new things for her to adjust to. Especially the boys. When Akia meets a charming boy around her age in her new school, will it be friendly or hostile? Can she even get words out to him? And if so, are they even remotely on the same level? This new school is proving to be a challenge she never expected to face.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

Sounds interesting. I'm in.
Akia Okeway (played by Lilith525) Topic Starter

Is it alright if its over PM's? It's easiest for me since I only get on here on my phone these days due to school and work.
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

Yeah, whatever's best for you. I actually prefer to rp in pms.
Hiro (played by ConnanBell)

Hiro is great for this kind of thing. Look him up if you're still interested!

Sure, seems like itd be fun.
This sounds awesome, im in
CosmicCometInOrbit

I may be interested, as long as you'd allow a younger, alt. universe version of Jupiter.

Of course! ^~^
Asher Sentos (played by Puppet)

I'm probably too late, but I'm in.

Nope, nope, nope! No matter how many people I start with on this, ill always take more. Every RP is different, even if they have the same plot.
This sounds fun. Is it ok if I give it a shot
Akia Okeway wrote:
Akia had just been removed from her life at the prestigious Rose Academy and thrown into a school in the middle of nowhere. Her life has been turned completely upside down. At her new school, there are a ton of new things for her to adjust to. Especially the boys. When Akia meets a charming boy around her age in her new school, will it be friendly or hostile? Can she even get words out to him? And if so, are they even remotely on the same level? This new school is proving to be a challenge she never expected to face.

Rawrxd123, um were you interested in this or...?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » School sucks. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus