Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Zack

Ezra (played by Puppet)

"Hm?" He turned to Zack. "Oh, Happy Halloween." He smiled a bit.
Zack (played by DetectiveZack) Topic Starter

"I got some chocolate if you like Heath bars I happen to be out" he smiled nervously
Azazel stood and stretched. "Well, We're clogging the path up for other trick or treaters, I think I'll be on my way." She blew Zack a kiss, an actual tangible heart that fluttered to his cheek and fixed itself there like it was drawn with a marker.

"See ya later!" She called, dissapearing into the groups of people.

"Bye Zay" Zack blushed rubbing his head nervously
Scott Pilgrim (played by WonderGamer101)

"Another home, another handful of candy," he thought as he arrived at Zack's home, dressed as Cloud Strife. He slugged his Power of Understanding over his shoulder to add coolness to his outfit, and because it was starting to get a little heavy. Casually, he walked towards the entrance, passing by Azazel. Soon after, he'd catch Zack blushing, but that didn't stop him from getting his prize.

Scott: Trick or Treat!

"Woah! It's Mr. Pilgrim! Go ahead and choose a candy to your liking" Zack said in an excited tone

Scott: You've heard of me?

He proceeded to grab a handful of candy, wondering how Zack knows about him and how much does he know.

"I know your band. Plus I've heard talk about you fighting. News spreads fast" he smiled

Scott: Oh...

Well, now it might be a bad time to...

Scott: Sex Bob-omb broke up. But, uhhh... I'm in a new band, with Kim. It's Shatterband. Not doing so well, either. Wait, "news"? What sort of people talk about my fights against the League of Evil Exes?

"Yeah I've heard." Zack scratched his chin. "I don't know how something that happened in Toronto got into Los Angeles. " he shrugged.

Scott: Probably some guy published my deeds as a book.

He wasn't wrong...

Scott: ...Well, have a good Halloween!

He walked away, searching for the next home.

Zack waved to Scott. 'Well that was interesting' he said to himself
Ah yes... the night where one could go out as themselves and not really mind too much what some people thought of you. Nalia had been a fan of this tradition that came around every once a year. Apart from the fact that there were parties that some people sometimes held. Most of the time, however, there was just going around, dressed up in costume, and receiving sweets or fruit of some kinds.

Hooves clacking upon the pavement, Nalia was content with the evening and having most people think that she was a whizz at make-up and effects. It at least prevented her from getting too annoyed with people this particular evening.

Taking pause in front of a home, Nalia noted the décor and then looked to the person before it. Succumbing to a sense of curiosity, Nalia decided to approach the home and the individual that sat before it. There appeared to have been a bowl there with him -- one that actually had decently sized chocolates; that was something that Nalia had not really been expecting.

What was it that people said this holiday when going door to door?

"... Trickery or treats?" Nalia said, looking to the owner of the home.

"Greetings." Zack said "Go ahead and take one or take a few. I saw a guy get a handful of them." he chuckled. "I really don't want leftovers" Zack said picking up a fake pipe.
Nalia naturally raised a brow at the offer. She was usually suspicious of people that asked for others to take more than usually allowed. However, perhaps it was this odd holiday at hand. Clearing her throat, the tiefling had stepped forward and reached out for a few of the bars; chocolate had been one of her favourite treats that she never really had time to get a hold of on most days.

"Thank you," Nalia had said after she picked up four of the bars and placed them within her satchel.

Not wishing to impose or stay longer than intended, Nalia stepped back and said, "well... have a good rest of the evening, sir."

Nalia's tail flicked behind her a bit as she started off to do whatever it was she did late at night.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Zack

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus