Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Apollo Justice

Apollo Justice (played by CosmicCometInOrbit)

(The door is open, folks.)
Scott Pilgrim (played by WonderGamer101)

Scott would continue walking, still dressed as Cloud Strife, and pass by Apollo's home. Casually, he slugged his Power of Understanding over his shoulder and presented the bag, opening it.

Scott: Trick or treat!

Apollo's appearance was...familiar. Maybe he played a game with him in it? Who knows? He quickly shook the feeling off, and waited for his reward for getting out of his home and dressing up as a random person.
Akira Tadokoro (played anonymously)

With a pair fluffy wold like ears, complete with a tail and feet and hand paws, Akira adjusted a collar around his neck. The young bruiser decided to come near the door step of Apollo.

"Heh... gonna get me some sweets. Maybe get somethin' good.." He said. He was dressed as a werewolf something he found in his room back at the orphanage.
Ei Ie (played by FreeJayFly)

As the night went on, Ei had been going door-to-door while Zero had been off doing some other things he thought much more interesting. No matter, that left more candy for Ei to bring home later that evening anyway. Ei had been having a lot of fun that evening being away from home anyway, and she had been happy to meet a lot of people that dressed up in amazing or silly costumes.

The next house was accumulating some attention as Ei arrived, and there happened to have been a slight look of amazement on her face as she recognised the costume that the man who owned the house was in. With a little more pep to her step, Ei had hurried to the home, clutching her pillowcase and hoping that she could at least perhaps get a picture with the man as well -- it was fortunate that she kept an instant camera in her (haphazardly dubbed) witch's satchel.

Pausing behind the other two that were there, Ei had politely waited her chance to be able to chat with the man dressed as Apollo.
Apollo Justice (played by CosmicCometInOrbit) Topic Starter

Three people. Now that was unexpected. "Hi there! Uh, one sec, let me get my stuff. Wasn't prepared."
Ei Ie (played by FreeJayFly)

With the temporary stillness in the people around, Ei had pulled out her instant camera and walked up to Apollo. With a smile on her face, she recited the words she had said more than once that evening: "trick or treat!", and she then held up her camera with a childish grin. Her eyes were filled with a kind of wonder as she got the camera ready.

"Um... if it's okay, can I also have a picture? You look just like one of the characters from my game!" Ei asked with enthusiasm.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Apollo Justice

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus