Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The crew

Richard Litzkiel (played by Septima-Kroi)

Richard turned his head a bit sharply, not having noticed the other person in the room until this point. His golden eyes flicked over them. He relaxed somewhat upon realizing that he probably posed no threat. Nevertheless, Richard narrowed his eyes suspiciously at the comment.

"What's it to you?" he demanded. His voice was flat, revealing only boredom. Despite how he showed himself, he was also very wary. Elijah told him to watch himself around other people. He would have much preferred the classic knock on the door, 'trick-or-treat?', get the candy, and leave, but this house was too interesting for that. Without the presence of his brother, he felt unnerved. He bit the tip of his tongue for a moment before muttering a count to five in Russian, using that to calm himself down some.
Christofer 'Toffi' Markov (played by Reima) Topic Starter

Toffi didn't really like the tone the other person was talking with. Demanding people weren't all that nice to work with - by any means. They didn't usually even want others to approach them and the glares they gave off were not all that welcoming either.

"Ummm... I want to know how you feel about the thing... You know... The house.." he'd speak calmly while hhe slowly backed out a bit. The German tried to not make the situation worse; what if the redhead would actually be an aggressive knife maniac? Or maybe he was thinking of Dim too much.

"I kind of 'run this place'. You know what I mean?" The boy would end up tilting his head to the side. What or rather just simply who even was the person? It might get awkward if he asks too many questions, so he had to think for a bit and ended up on simply straightening the faux skull on his head. "I.. Do you... Would you feel better if we'd speak in Russian..?" the boy would speak softly, utilizing the fact that he could both speak and understand Russian. There was a slight German accent to be heard though - slightly softer and 'repetitive' usage of some consonants, he'd roll the words on his tongue instead of the usual sharpness of the language. It was a bit questionable wether it was his actual mothers tongue or not...
Frisk (played by WonderGamer101)

* Dmitri is sparing you.

Mercy
  • <3 Spare
  • Flee

Frisk felt at ease when Dmitri decided not to kill an innocent child. Frisk would do the same. Instead, the child slowly approached the dog-like...person, trying not to alarm him.

Act
  • Check
  • Talk
  • Insult
  • Compliment
  • <3 Pet

Frisk scratched Dmitri behind the ears, as a strange sign of thanks. Heeding Dmtri's words, the child returned back to its home.
Making his way down along the pathway, Vale found himself at a new home for the evening. He would have ignored it if not for the dog that appeared before him with a flashlight. Looking about, Vale had surveyed the area for anyone else that might have been around before going in to approach the canine creature.

It seemed that the dog did not run away, and Vale was able to get the electric torch from the samoyed with little to no effort. Must have been Vale's natural talent with canines -- at least, that was the assumption that he chose to run with. Either way, he had the flashlight, and he supposed he would go into the house.

Not long into the journey, Vale had come across someone who seemed angry enough. Maybe the house in question had been an actual home for someone and not an attraction. It was a little hard to discern -- especially with it being a night of festivities.

Must have happened quite a bit that night, especially seeing as the man that gave chase to Vale appeared to have wielded a knife of some kind or another. In normal cases, Valian would see this as a battle starting, though with the house being private property and probably belonging to the person, the silver-haired elf walked away with little to no hassle. Once he was out, he ran a hand through his hair and decided perhaps it was best to go elsewhere.

rolled 1d2 and got 1

rolled 1d10 and got 3

Richard Litzkiel (played by Septima-Kroi)

Only one eyebrow went up this time, but Richard glanced off to the side, actually thinking about it. "It could go with a few strobe lights. Maybe some creepy organ music or something," he suggested blandly, avoiding eye contact. He tapped the side of his leg, concentrating on that rather than the thoughts trying to invade and plague his mind. True, he already figured out that he was being standoffish, but he didn't bother correcting himself. Were his brother present, he would never have gotten away with it, though.

His demeanor changed slightly to include a bit of curiosity at the suggestion. He had never thought that a German would know the language. "You speak Russian?" he inquired, the words spoken in the aforementioned foreign language. The words were said slowly - Richard and Elijah barely spoke in their mother tongue these days. Neither had met anyone fluent in the language, so once they had become fluent in English, they used it as a sort of "code" between them. Although, as they got older, they spoke less and less. It was rare beyond any particularly dreadful days. The thought of returning to the habit, even briefly, seemed to make the red-head even slightly friendlier.
Christofer 'Toffi' Markov (played by Reima) Topic Starter

"Uhh... I can play a flute and... Sergei can play the violin but.... Organ..." Well it was sure that Dim could 'play' 'organs' but that probably wasn't what the red hair was meaning. "I... I think we can't really add that here... We don't really have anything to take use of that... And the radio is here.." the boy would admit, looking slightly at the radio and a bit down at the same time, neck bent in a bit strange way as he tried to keep the skull sitting on his head and not have it fall off. "Oh, and the lack of light is just a power outage thing, kinda sorta..." he added with a small smile, even if it would probably go to waste as the red head wasn't even looking at him

Christofer would raise his head a bit as the other one spoke, now with a bit more comfort in their voice. They sounded curious, maybe it was a bit safer to try having a casual talk with them? The boy couldn't decide on that yet and wasn't going to ask anything too bad, still depating on wether or not the other one was comfy being around. He was fine, of course, with just answerinng the questions the guest would throw at him

"Mhm~" he'd nod when asked about the Slavic language. "Is it strange?" he'd ask as he sat down on a chair near the table with the goods, trying to slightly lure the redhead away from the door. "That someone else speaks the language? Or me..?"
The German did try to sound more friendly and avoid asking too many questions, he thought, however, that maybe him talking more and using the Slavic language could make the other person feel a bit more at ease. At times people who were outside of their country or language group tended to feel a bit nervous when at strange places. Not everyone though, but there was still a change that maybe the redhead would prefer to be in their homeland of Russia or something like that? The German wouldn't know that person wasn't actually a Russian native and the rather trained almost accentless English wasn't result of them just training very hard
Dmitri Novikov (played by Reima) Topic Starter

Dim would be confused by the ear scratches. When he had crouched down to be around the eye level with the kid, he had not expected to be scrathed. Why would they do that? It couldn't be because they'd feel pity for him being half blind, right? The blind eye was covered by a part of the skull on his head anyway so there was no way they'd have seen it in the dark, the kid wasn't even carrying a flashlight...

Someone else was carrying a flashlight though and the light hit him just as he was looking after the kid walking away from him, back to the direction they had come from, the Russian would rapidly turn to the light source that was making his healthy eye irritated and would growl at the light holder. He could only catch a little glimce of the other person, seeing the light hair right before he'd lost them. Well, there wasn't much talking with that person. The Russian would stop to take support of the wall and rub on his now slightly light irritated eye. It would heal, no worries
Morgan Surana (played anonymously)

Morgan felt the need for her to get even more candy than she already has. Sure, her basket was nearly filled with candy at this point, and her cloak's pockets were stuffed to the brim after visiting Kevin's house and turning into a ghost and what he calls an 'Egyptian', but she still wanted more! One could say this was greed. Morgan would agree with anyone who said that, but she wouldn't openly admit it. Maybe she was somehow related to Gaius? She wouldn't have a hard time believing that.

After getting candy from the decorated houses, Morgan walked up to the house that wasn't as decorated. It was rather dark, but she saw a dog holding a flashlight of some kind. She glanced at the collar it wore around his neck, and it said that he was named 'Sammy', or at least related to the name. "Hi there Sammy! ...Mind if I have that flaslight? I dropped my own..." Morgan would ask, extending her hand to get the flashlight.

A smile of glee formed on to her face when she got the flashlight. "Thanks! I'll need this!" She said happily, petting Sammy and then giving him a short and soft hug. It was a dog, so she might hurt it if she gave him a 'death hug', that and she saved death hugs for people closer to her. It was self defense... And maybe a sign of saying 'I love you so much I can squeeze you to death!'. She looked up at the house, reading the sign that was there. The candy is inside of the house? ...That's not suspicious at all! I'm going in! Morgan would think to herself, pushing the door open and turning on the light, looking around the house as she attached the bag to her cloak.

She saw a man there after exploring the house for a while, but he didn't have candy. "Oh! Hi there! ...Do you have the-" She cut herself off when she saw he pulled a knife. "EEEK! MURDERER!" Morgan screamed, grabbing a nearby object and throwing it in his general direction before she would run away, towards the exit of the house. She slipped out the door, slamming it behind her. Once safe, she would let out a sigh, sliding down against the door. "Too close..." She muttered under her breath.

rolled 1d2 and got 1
Dog, you will help Morgan please. :)

rolled 1d10 and got 2
Who's there?

Mad Ranger - CL (played by FALLEN_)

Did people knew how the Ranger felt in Halloween eve? Free. Absolutely free, he could wander around with his shady looking armor everywhere, flailing his high-caliber guns around without anyone giving two craps if he was going to blow a house or two in a undercover mission or sorts... Or at any innocent attempts to prank somebody.

One of the few occasions he hacked into hysterical fits of laughter, though. Seeing children and people of different ages running around these chaotic nights, filled with the lights of pumpkin lanterns brought the Masked Man a much desired joy that almost no man where he came from had the opportunity to feel.

Spotting a rather disclosed house, the Ranger spotted a bunch of weird looking fellas beside a bunch of kids fleeing from it, both terrified and delighted. He wasn't much someone who had a fatal craving for ween's, but there was someone -- or rather, SOMETHING -- who've might like a snickers or two. Without thinking twice, the man marched towards the house, trying to ignore any passerby's, but still chuckling at them under his mask.

rolled 1d2 and got 1

rolled 1d10 and got 8

Looks like Dim was in a duty to scare off innocent children today. Well, at least he wasn't bored or at risk of actually killing someone out there, maybe. Oh well, because of Christofer they'd all receive cookies after entering the house anyway - only that they'd have just gotten some extra spooks

Upon hearing the dog barking outside, the albino got the idea of someone not so welcome approaching the house. Sergei was busy with some things though, probably, so it'd be up to Dim to get rid of the 'intruder'. This would be fun~ He'd grin to himself

He should not take the situation lightly though. Dim would remember the sight of the red visors flashing in the light and the mention of the overall look of the arriver. Those were not marks of a safe person

He'd snarl at the masked man, warning them beforehand "Get out."

[ There is an apocalyptic nuclear person in your house... Well...
c4jt321.png ]

Just when he was about to knock on the door, hoping that no one would actually recognize his outfit, the Ranger almost involuntarily ran his hands on his holster, as the man was stricken by the wild barks of a dog nearby, probably raised by the homestead's owners. How it barked. And it barked too loud, like it knew there was something wrong with the 'intruder

"Freaking mangy mongrel..." - Announcing his clearly dislike for loud animals, The Ranger soon figured out that there was NO time he could keep his guard down, even in a holiday. And he couldn't take his hand away from his gun, could he? As soon as the Masked Man took his first footsteps into the barely lit house - easily compensated by his night vision sight - he was greeted by an snow white individual, clad in some sort of military uniform and a shiny object in his hands. A knife.

"H-Hey, hey, take it easy, chum..." - The man replied, taking one hand on his holster as he pointed the other at the fella. "I'm not in the mood to turn this night in a cliche horror flick, creep."

"Oh, is that so~?" he'd ask with 'curiosity' with a sarcastic snear to his voice. Like he was going to believe what the person said
"Look. You have a gun, even I can see that." The Russian was feeling slightly irritated, did this man know of his eye? And tried to cause havoc, thinking that he couldn't stop it? It was insulting. "You don't usually bring guns to other people's houses. That isn't a toy gun either, so stop joking around."

Surprise. So that guy managed to identify the small armory concealed under the Ranger's old, tattered coat. He was even able to tell that they were real stuff, not prop guns or accessories. Raising an eyebrow behind his mask, the Ranger let out a muffled scoff, however, really not wanting to pull his gun towards the house's owner.

"Look, kid..." - Hands clenching on the holstered Revolver. - "Just let loose a couple 'o snickers, o'lright? ... Or I'm going to raid every damn grain of sugar here."
... And it looked like he meant it!

"Oh, you want some sweets, 'kid'?" he'd ask with a snarky tone "Suuuuure...."
He wouldn't let the man out of his sight, not with a gun around. It was quite obvious that he was the underdog here. Ranged weapons would always beat melee weapons if they had the advantage of distance, obviously. What was a knife after it had been thrown? Well, it surely wasn't back in your hand like a bomerang (hopefully). A gun you didn't need to throw and it would be re-usable almost instantly.

The Russian would have to find a way for himself to get the advantage.

"Are you really here for the sweets? And nothing else?" Dim would slightly tilt his head, most likely to seem less tence. If he was 'on top of the situation', he'd be on top of the other person too when it came to nerves. "Mind giving me that gun of yours and I might just guide you"

[ We can take this to PMs~ ]

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The crew

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus