Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Another World, Another Life Discussion Thread

Derglet Topic Starter

Seriously though, Sugaar, look through your activity on your Profile. It says you've befriended Quantipede and Quantipede.
ShadowStryker

You know, Scol is making it awfully hard to bring him into the group. What with sneaking off and such. For shame.
Quantipede

Well, he's sort of like that. As a chaotic neutral alignment, he doesn't really side with anybody but he does help out if it will improve the chances of his own personal gains or profits.
ShadowStryker

Tis still sad that he does not want the friendship of friends. And stuff. friend stuff.
Quantipede

well he used to want that sorta sappy stuff.

then the fire nation attacked.
ShadowStryker

That's rough, buddy.
Quantipede

yeah.
Derglet Topic Starter

Anyway, he sounds a bit like Rachel XD
Quantipede

ahaha no he's more like zuko except acts older than zuko's uncle.
Derglet Topic Starter

Yeah, but the way he does stuff for personal gain only-ish pretty much sums Rachel up. She only hangs out with Mits in order to use him to surpass her Mortal Limits so she can become a God and do whatever she pleases.
SugaarCereal

Huh, it does say that. Weird...
Quantipede

in the deep dark recesses of the internet all is tranquil. The abyss is at peace, when suddenly an amazonian warcry tears through the fabrics of the fourth wall.

"SiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!"
Derglet Topic Starter

*Puts on sunglasses* Just Deal With It.
Quantipede

*shoots you over the internet with a beretta*
Derglet Topic Starter

Hey- Be happy I didn't do what I did to my friend.

I destroyed the entirety of the Roleplay by revealing it was just a show and everyone had different personalities than usual.
SugaarCereal

So gangster sin. Every time the wall is broken you gain 10 fangirls and piss of 7 fanboys. Well done.

Why would you do that XD
Derglet Topic Starter

XD

Because it was perfect.

Plus, that's what you get when playing both Azalea/S.I.N. and Mitsuki true to their canon personalities.
Quantipede

You make me want to shove a brick wall into my head.
Derglet Topic Starter

Don't worry, Quants, I'll break it every time, just for you XD
hannibal32

I am alive again

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Another World, Another Life Discussion Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus