Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Another World, Another Life Discussion Thread

Edward (played by Hudacious)

..........They were Daleks.........

Should have probably told me that earlier Scolo.
Quantipede

Jesiza wrote:
Quantipede wrote:
Basic breakdown of relationships:

Y to M is sibling love
Y to S is distrustful
Y to E is complicated

M to Y is sibling love
M to S is neutral
M to E is annoyance

E to Y is romantic
E to M is hateful
E to S is ally

S to Y is useful pawn
S to M is useful pawn
S to E is most useful pawn

X is robot army commander.

xDDD!!

So your character has absolutely no true relations to anyone?

Essentially everybody and him are on neutral to bad terms. He is probably one of the more antagonistic characters with good motives gone about in bad ways. I mean if you have read the entire rp so far you should have a vague idea. Or you can just join and experience all the characters yourself.
I would consider it but i doubt my writing ability is as good as the rest of you lol.
I don't mind watching
ShadowStryker

Jesiza wrote:
I would consider it but i doubt my writing ability is as good as the rest of you lol.
I don't mind watching
I doubt any of us would really nitpick. As long as you can write in complete sentences with comprehensible grammar, then we'd welcome you.
Quantipede

ShadowStryker wrote:
Jesiza wrote:
I don't mind watching
I doubt any of us would really nitpick. As long as you can write in complete sentences with comprehensible grammar, then we'd welcome you.

Well said.
SugaarCereal

Should it be so easy to get a shard, I wonder? And is it me or has Mars and Edward had the most skinship out of anyone?

SugaarCereal wrote:
Should it be so easy to get a shard, I wonder? And is it me or has Mars and Edward had the most skinship out of anyone?
At the rate we're going, the shards will all be captured by 2020, Especially considering a FULL day hasn't passed yet in the RP.
SugaarCereal

Edward Hudacious wrote:
SugaarCereal wrote:
At the rate we're going, the shards will all be captured by 2020, Especially considering a FULL day hasn't passed yet in the RP.

Hey that's pretty quick by RP standpoints! It only took us like a couple IRL days. One of my rps's has been running for like three weeks and it's still the first day IC

SugaarCereal wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
SugaarCereal wrote:

Hey that's pretty quick by RP standpoints! It only took us like a couple IRL days. One of my rps's has been running for like three weeks and it's still the first day IC

Hmm, that's quite true.

Well it doesn't have to be the shards we're looking for.
It could be anything.
ShadowStryker

Edward Hudacious wrote:
SugaarCereal wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
SugaarCereal wrote:

Hmm, that's quite true.

It could be anything.

We should probably consult with SIN first before doing anything like that. Especially considering the last time we went on without their plans in mind...

ShadowStryker wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
SugaarCereal wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
SugaarCereal wrote:

Hmm, that's quite true.

It could be anything.

We should probably consult with SIN first before doing anything like that. Especially considering the last time we went on without their plans in mind...

Speaking of that, should we really be continuing the RP as he's not here?, there'd be a lot for him to catch up on.
SugaarCereal

What finding the shard? Cause I was a little hesitant about that. Or the doing something else?

This question is for stryker
SugaarCereal

Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
SugaarCereal wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
SugaarCereal wrote:

Hmm, that's quite true.

It could be anything.

Speaking of that, should we really be continuing the RP as he's not here?, there'd be a lot for him to catch up on.

It's... A little late to bring that up don't you think? As we can't delete any of our posts

SugaarCereal wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
SugaarCereal wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
SugaarCereal wrote:

Hmm, that's quite true.

It could be anything.

It's... A little late to bring that up don't you think? As we can't delete any of our posts

This really needs to be sorted out.
ShadowStryker

I think as long as we don't do something major (such as finding a shard), then we should be fine. SIN gets on at, like, three am (my time anyways). The RP would slow to a crawl if we waited 24hrs between each post from each person.
SugaarCereal

Edward Hudacious wrote:
SugaarCereal wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
SugaarCereal wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
SugaarCereal wrote:

Hmm, that's quite true.

It could be anything.

I know I'm just saying. I was windering earlier when everybody grabbed the items and started talking to each other. Was Mitsuki still there? Maybe sin intended to explain the objects...cause if so whe kinda torched those plans :(

ShadowStryker wrote:
I think as long as we don't do something major (such as finding a shard), then we should be fine. SIN gets on at, like, three am (my time anyways). The RP would slow to a crawl if we waited 24hrs between each post from each person.

Mhmm fair enough.

As for the shard, it can easily be something else.
SugaarCereal

Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:

Mhmm fair enough.

Like? Cause I need to edit then,

SugaarCereal wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
SugaarCereal wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
SugaarCereal wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
SugaarCereal wrote:

Hmm, that's q

It could be anything.

I know I'm just saying. I was windering earlier when everybody grabbed the items and started talking to each other. Was Mitsuki still there? Maybe sin intended to explain the objects...cause if so whe kinda torched those plans :(

That's exactly what i thought!

SugaarCereal wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:

Mhmm fair enough.

Like? Cause I need to edit then,

Oh no you don't need to edit anything.

It's still a shard. Just not the type of shard we're looking for.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Another World, Another Life Discussion Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus