Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Complicated events (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Cecilia Furia (played anonymously)

Cecilia is wandering through your town when she gets cornered in a dark alley by a few guys. They began to advance on her and maybe you were passing by at the time. If you take the time to be interested you would notice that she couldn't locate the guys exactly in front of her. She keeps tapping her leg then is forced to stop when one of the guys pin her wrists to the wall. Scared, she begins to try and struggle her way out. Would you leave this poor and seemingly helpless girl alone with her attackers or will you try to step in and help?
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

UpbeatOrchit

The post and character looks very interesting and i'd be happy to rp with you if you'd have me, Feel free to look around and pick a character you want me to play or have me make a new one! ^^
Cecilia Furia (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Yay! So can we rp in pm? Also I like your character Victor unless you would like making a character up for this rp. ^^
UpbeatOrchit

Victor sounds good, just send me a pm and we can start! ^-^
Could I participate?
Cecilia Furia (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Sure you can WonderGamer101, Just shoot me a pm with any questions you may have
Colin merger (played anonymously)

If this is still open I would like to RP this. The character and rP Idea are interesting.
Jacob (played by hawkslayer246)

I'm interested in this rp
I'm interested if any of my charecters will work
BoundlessSonata

If this topic is still open I would like to do this RP with you, if my character Vespers checks out with you then please message me.:)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Complicated events (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus