Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Help me i'm drowning!(Romance) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Elyana Ravenshade (played anonymously)

After slipping and dropping her backpack it slided into the river. She panicked. Quickly she started Searching for a branch to try and grab her backpack out of the water. After finding a large enough branch she carefully crawled towards the edge of the river, the current wasn't that strong but still. With a terrified look in her eyes she moved closer, her pink dress already being covered in mud and sand. She reached out to grab her bag before tumbling over into the river, going in head first. Now panicking even more while trying to stay above the water.
Will you save her or let her drown?

I was hoping to find someone to play the character that saves her from drowning and she then falls in love with. This can be either MxF or FxF.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Elyana Ravenshade (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Pm me if interested! ^-^
BoundlessSonata

I'm interested in keeping her from drowning! If either my character Vespers or Shiori checks out with you then please message me.:)
I've got a character for this. Message me.
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

I've got a pretty heroic character. Though there is a fine line between bravery and stupidity, and which side he falls on is debatable.
I'm definitely interested in rping with you. Feel free to pm me if you're interested as well. I have a few characters that could fit the role as well.
CasButt

I'm interested if you're interested in doing an RP with me. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Help me i'm drowning!(Romance) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus