Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Devotion [[CLOSED]] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

You arrive at your new high school. Everything seems to be completely ordinary as you trek up the steps. Groups of popular kids, bullies surrounding some smaller students. A typical sight for a high school campus.

You seat yourself in your first class and can't help but notice a pair of eyes burning you from the intense stare-off this stranger seemed to be having with you without your knowing. He is the first to introduce himself, rather swiftly at that, pushing past a group of students who had arrived in class and were planning on bombing the new kid with countless questions.

This boy seems too excited over introducing himself. Something definitely was... off about him. You're not quite sure what it is yet, but don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to speak with him later.

He has chosen you as his next target to cast his psychotic love on.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

It sounds interesting! Can I join?
Exciting. Looking for a damsel in distress or?
Sounds fun. I'm in.
Looks awesome! Could I play?
Clove Gregory (played anonymously)

Hey this topic sounds very cool and I would love to participate.
Safineia (played by Weronikus)

I'd actually really like to see Safineia in this situation. With her complete lack of emotion, things could turn out pretty hilarious at times - and maybe he'd manage to help her out in some way?
I think this could be interesting
Aya Kuusou (played anonymously)

If this is still open, I would like to join. Lovely character by the way! He reminds me a bit of Yuno Gasai! Aya, with her normal personality, would have no idea on how to deal with him and his psychotic love! :3
Leonidas Domitious (played by VocaloidAddict) Topic Starter

Ah, yes! Thank you very much!

And actually, I based him off of Yuno after I decided I'd like a yandere character of my own!
Aya Kuusou (played anonymously)

XD That's awesome! Yuno, the queen of everything yandere! But to make it scarier, a male Yuno!!
hmm. interesting
count me in.
BoundlessSonata

I would really like to do this topic if it's still open, if either of my girls pass then please message me and we can tweak anything out.:)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Devotion [[CLOSED]] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus