Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Unwanted Neko

Buruchita (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

"So, what kind of language goes with all of this?" Buruchita asked while examining the walls with the endless markings.
Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew)

"The language is supposed to be a mixture of Latin and another language I keep forgetting about,but it has a twist due to the Kyuubi blood."

"Oh," Buruchita looked at her sideways. "So you do not use it alot?"

"I can speak it,but since I don't see that many people that can use my language,I prefer the language your speaking better."

Buruchita shrugged then walked towards the end of the tunnle. Once there she let out a scream of terror. At the end of the tunnle there was a room that was filled with cat sikns of all kinds: Lion's, tiger's, cheetah's, leopard's, even common house cats. She grabbed her arms and slid down the wall shaking at the sight of the room.

Sieva ran towards the end of the tunnel when Buruchita screamed and froze when she got to the entrance."Someone must still be living here because the scent of a creature that I don't reconize has been here recently."

"W-what ever it is, I don't want to meet it." Buruchita studdered, still shaking.

Sieva nodded."Come on,let's get out of here before whoever did this comes back and finds us."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Unwanted Neko

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus