Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Unwanted Neko

Buruchita (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Buruchita let out a yawn and curled up in a corner. "Is it alright if I sleep right here?"
Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew)

"You can even sleep in the bed for all I care."Sieva say down next to the entrance of the cavern."I don't sleep any more."

Buruchita tilted her head and look at Sieva. "Why, did you use to sleep and stop?"

Sieva looked at Buruchita."The reason I stopped sleeping was because every day I got chased non stop,so I'm always on alert and I never get tired."

Buruchita yawned then crawled over to the bed. "Thank you so much, you have been such a kind friend." Buruchita closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Sieva nodded then looked back out of the entrance.The tunnel was still dark,so she just sat there watching the tunnel.

While Buruchita was asleep, she was dreaming about the same people chasing her every time she thought that they were gone. Her ear would twich every now and then.

Sieva looked at Buruchita every time she twitched.She stood up silently and walked through the tunnel until she got outside.She sat beside the entrance to the tunnel behind a few bushes beside it.

When morning came, Buruchita woke up in a hurry and ran out to greet Sieva. "Good morning Sieva!" Buruchita said cheerfully. She was well rested and full of energy.

Sieva chuckled."Are you always like this in the morning?"Sieva stood up and brushed herself off.

Buruchita smiled and did a backflip. "Of course, why would I not be?"

Sieva sighed with a slight laugh."I know I've never been this hyper in my life."

Buruchita smiled. "I am a big cat, so I have alot of energy!"

"And I'm fox,but I'm probably older than you so that might be why I don't get hyper."Sieva laughed.

Buruchita smiled and sat down by a bush.

Sieva ears twitched when a few birds chirped behind her."I hate being on high alert at all times."Sieva poked at her ear to stop it from twitching.

Buruchita looked at Sieva and tilted her head. "Is this what you do every day?"

"If you mean checking the perimeter forest and then just sit and stare at the sky until night,then yeah,that's all I do."Sieva looked at the blue sky.

Buruchita frowned as she looked at Sieva. "Is that all? Where is the excitment?"

"Buruchita,I live here by myself and the Guardian doesn't really do anything but keep watch of the forest."Sieva looked at Buruchita.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Unwanted Neko

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus