Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Unwanted Neko

Buruchita (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

"Oh, its the first time that I have met someone with that ability." Buruchits said staring at the fox befor her.
Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew)

"It is the only way I can communicate in fox form."

"Unusual but interesting." Buruchita smiled at Sieva, interested in her.

Sieva's nine tails shifted together."Do you not have another form yourself?"

"Not that know of, and if I did I never had a reason to transform into it." Buruchita started to think.

Sieva chuckled deeply."It's okay if you don't have another form."

Buruchita kept thinking. "I think my mother had a form, but she never mentioned mine." Buruchita thought about what forms she might be able to change into.

"Well,don't give yourself a headache trying to figure out what you might transform into."Sieva said as she shifted."I about to go and scare off those people surrounding this forest.Do you want to come?"

"Shure as long as I don't go into another chasing session with them again" She remembered how long it took her to lose the man.

"They think I am the Guardian of this forest.They will run away as soon as they see me...unless they are the ones who want to capture me because of this form,then we're in big trouble,but I should be able to outrun them."Sieva stood up.She was taller than Buruchita by a couple of feet.Her nine silver tails lashed out and began to move like snakes.

Buruchita watched as Sieva stood up in a thretening position and was suprised how tall she was.

Sieva looked down at Buruchita"If you want,you could ride me."

"No, I think I'll walk." Buruchita thought for a moment. "I don't wan't to ask too much of you.

Sieva chuckled."It doesn't matter if you don't want to burden me.It matters if you burden yourself too much."Sieva started to walk down one of the paths they were nearest to.Her silver fur glowed slightly.

Buruchita followed Sieva, wondering what would be instore for her and Sieva. "So what are you doing way out herein the forest?" Buruchita asked Sieva, wondering about her past.

Sieva glanced at Buruchita."I'm hiding.I happen to know the real Guardian here,so I came here to escape."

"Escape from what?" Thoughts raced through Buruchita's mind and she wanted to ask Sieva a million qustions.

"People who want to use me as an experiment and keep me as a pet."Sieva sighed.

Buruchita looked at her, then remembered her wounds from the chase and held the deep wound in her arm.

Sieva looked at Buruchita and noticed the wounds she had.Sieva stopped walking."Let me see your wounds."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Unwanted Neko

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus