Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Kori Yosowa (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Kori looked to the mountains in the distance thinking about what the other children of the elements would be like. "I think we should head for the mountains first, it is a shorter distance to travle" Kori said while looking at the great mountions befor her.
Kasia Yosowa (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Kasia looked at the moutains too. "Yeah, I bet Chikyu is there. He was always the one who loved the moutains."

Kori looked at Kasia with interest. "You seem to know these two people very well, have you met them befor?" Kori asked with interest in her sister.

"Yeah, I knew Chikyu when I was little, I never met Kaze though, he was Chikyu's twin also but they never got along and kept there distances. Chikyu wanted me to stay away form his brother so I did. Me and Kaze never got along." Kaisa shrugged.

"Oh, i have never met any one of them, mother has always kept me out of distance of the two." Kori looked down as she said this.

"Why? I though you would know Kaze, since I know Chikyu." Kaisa looked at her sister with puzzelment.

"well, no. Mother never let me go to far from her sight. She was afraid i would get into trouble." Kori looked back at the direction sje came from, wondering what had become of her mother.

"Do you even know if the woman you call 'mother' is really your mother. I mean we are elemental children but we don't know who our parents are." Kasia looked back up at the moutains.

Kori thought about what her sister had said. "I'm not shure,all I have known was my mother that I grew up with, she never told me other wise." Kori gazed in the direction that her sister was gazing.

"I had to learn everything I know now on my own. Researching about fairy tails about the elemental childern, and everything that was true and myth."

Kori looked over at her sister. "Then maby you can share your wisdom with me, tell me everything you know about us." Kori looked at the blue sapphire stone hanging from her neck. "I have had this stone ever sense i was born. Could this be something that links me to my element?"

Kasia looked at her sisters stone. "Yes, every elemental child has a stone that links them to there element. Like how mine is a ruby, it links me to my element fire." Kasia pulled out her stone form under her shirt collar.

Kori looked at her sisters blood red stone. "Will something happen if we take them off? Mine has never left my neck." Kori held the stone in the palm of her hand.

"There are many tales about what happens to us if we take them off. One is that we well lose our element powers, another is that we well die, but the one I believe is that who ever takes them off us well gain our powers and well be the elemental child in our place." Kasia placed her stone back under the collar of her neck. "After we have our frist child, they well be given our powers, and become the next elemental child in line."

"So do you think that our father and mother had our elements?" Kori said, smiling with great excitement.

"Yes, I believe that. Our parents had once had our elements but after our brith the became mere humans."

"Ah," Kori said then started to walk towards the mountains "I guss this is as good of time as ever to go serch for them.

Kasia stood up and walked up beside her sister. "Might as well, let me pack up my things before we start going." Kasia started pack up her camp sight.

Kori stoped walking and headed over to her sisters camp site. "Let me help you, oyu can't carry it on your own."

"I'll be fine, it isn't much." Kasia finished packing everything up and stuffed it into her backpack and placed it over her shoulder.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus