Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Kori Yosowa (played by BunnyGirl123)

A young teen girl with very drak blue hair and blue eyes walked around a forest, completely lost. She had just found out that she had a twin who her parnets wanted her to never meet. She walked around aimlessly, everything looked the same to here. She felt the warm air of the summer breeze as she searched for her sister. She had heard she was on the run for being acused as a witch, and wanted to be burned like the witchs in the old times. The girl felt a shever run down her spin.
Kasia Yosowa (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Kasia was hiding up in the trees when she heard some else coming, she perched herself to where she could see and if needed actack. She was suprised to see that it was a girl who looked no younger than her. She jumped out of the tree with her knife in hand and pointed at the girl just to get some information. "State your name and propouse." Kasia said in a cold and heartless voice. She did not waver when questioning the girl of who she was.
Kori Yosowa (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Kori was startled and had a hard time processing what was going on. "My- my name is Kori Yosowa, and my p-porpouse is to find someone." Kori stood stuned, unable to move. "I-i mean no harm, i am mearly trying to find my twin sister."

Kasia stared at the girl, unknowing if she trust the girl. "You seem unsure about all this, what would make you to blieve that your sister would be here? Do you even know her name, I might be of some use." Kasia could tell the girl was to shy and scraied of being hurt herself to even try to get at someone else, so she put her knife back on her belt lope of her jeans.

Kori sighs in relife. When she got a good look at the girl, she notices the similarties between the two girls. "I'm sorry, may i ask your name?" Kori asked shyly.

"Kasia Yosowa, child of the element fire." Kasia stared at Kori raising an eyebrow. "I was told that I am a only child, at least I though I was." Kasia didn't waver with her same old cold, emotionless stare, she never was one for emotions.

Kori looked at her puzzled. "My mother told me not long ago that I had a twin that I was never to see, that we were opposits. I am a child of ice and you are a child of fire, that we are never to cross paths. Could you be my missing half that I have been looking for?" Kori stared at her, examining the similarties.

Kasia raised an eyebrow at the girl. "I can't tell at this point, seeing that even though we are twins we bearly know each other. All I know is that you are shy why I am tough and I don't care about what happens to me or anyone else who means nothing." Kasia heard something ruffleing in the bushs and grabbed her knife just in case someone came out.

Kori Looked around remembering what her mother had told her about her twin. "I was told that you are wanted for wichcraft, if so then it is not a good idea to be out in the open."

Kasia snorted. "Acused of witchcraft, I wouldn't be caught dead doing such a thing, but since people don't know about the children of the elements they think of them as witchs, but yes come on I have a camp near by." Kasia walked to her camp site and sat down by a burned out fire.

Kori stared at Kasia. "so if my mother is watching over me then father must be watching over you, or was." Kori stared wide eyed at Kasia.

Kasia snorted at what Kori said. "Yeah, like anyone is watching over me. I've been on my own for many years and I am just fine with that."

Kori tilted her head unsure what to make of what her twin said. "If so, then what has become of father. What has become of you for the past few years?" Kori looked at Kasia trying to serch for an answer.

Kasia stared at her twin. "What has happened to me is that even though I am the fire child, I am as cold as ice, my personality is nothing like what it should be. For father, he left me to live on my own, he said it was so that I could learn how to be independent, but I believe he just wanted me gone." Kasia leaned back on the tree behind her.

Kori stared at the ground thinking about what to say next. "I too have a personality that does not match my element. I am an ice child but my mother says that i have a heart as warm as the sun. As for my mother, i left her in serch of my lost twin. My mother said if we were to ever cross paths, disaster would strike." Kori looked into her twins eyes.

"I know that when we meet it is up to us to keep this world at peace. Since we are the main elements and the strongest amount our many brothers and sisters, we have to be the ones to save humanity." Kasia stared at her sister then started to start a fire but instead of an organ fire it was blue and red. "The whole world will go into chaos, and we, along with wind and earth, have to bring back the peace. Will you be willing to do that?" Kasia plaied images of what will happen to the world after chaos strikes. Moutains well fall, trees will burn, and everything well start to die.

Kori stared at her sister with assurance. " I am willing and able to help, which is why i set out on this journey in the first place, but disaster has not struck yet so we have time. If we are to set out on this journey, then i think it is a good idea to sit back and get to know each other, and we are to find earth and wind if we are to save the world." Kori smiled at her sister knowing that she is about to go on a long and hard journey that will not be easy.

Kasia smriked at her twin. "Indeed while we search for earth and wind, we can get to know each other better, so that we can predict what the other will do." Kasia poked at the fire some more as it started to die down.

Kori watched the flames in the fire dance as she thought. "I don't know where to start looking for the other two children of the elements, but I do know I want to learn about what my sister has been doing for the past 16 years and what she is like." Kori smiled at her sister as she waited for a responce.

Kasia rolled her eyes. "I know where to start to find the others, Chikyu and Kaze, earth and wind. Chikyu well be somewhere in the moutains while Kaze well be somewhere in one of the colder areas."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost Twins

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus