Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Max is love, Max is life

Max McAllen (played by Max20151) Topic Starter

well, im glad i get to meet everyone here!
ようこそ! (Welcome!) Nice to see you here, Max! I'm an enthusiast, and am studying Japanese. Really, it could get difficult sometimes but I think it's gonna be worth it (also considering the fact that I love to learn more languages in the future)!

Awesome! 3DS! I could barely use ours but all I play is Ace Attorney XD Other than that, I'm more of a PSV person. I like animals; particularly dogs. They're loyal and playful! I'm also into sweets. Oh wow, is it just me or is this post getting longer?

Anyway, hope you'd enjoy it here! Feel free to ask any questions!
Copper_Dragon wrote:
Do you like cookies??

*hefts up giant plate of magically-changing-cookies that become anyone's favorite cookies at a mere whim* Because that's how I do. <g>

*reluctantly raises hand* I like cookies-

RinTengoku524 wrote:
ようこそ! (Welcome!) Nice to see you here, Max! I'm an enthusiast, and am studying Japanese. Really, it could get difficult sometimes but I think it's gonna be worth it (also considering the fact that I love to learn more languages in the future)!

Awesome! 3DS! I could barely use ours but all I play is Ace Attorney XD Other than that, I'm more of a PSV person. I like animals; particularly dogs. They're loyal and playful! I'm also into sweets. Oh wow, is it just me or is this post getting longer?

Anyway, hope you'd enjoy it here! Feel free to ask any questions!
Copper_Dragon wrote:
Hi there, Max, and welcome to the RPR!

The introductions board is for introducing the player, however! So that said, Max20151, why don't you tell us about yourself? What sort of RP do you like? How did you find us? Are there any site-related questions I can answer for ya? Do you like cookies??

*hefts up giant plate of magically-changing-cookies that become anyone's favorite cookies at a mere whim* Because that's how I do. <g>

*reluctantly raises hand* I like cookies-

lol, and i do have one, how do i change my profile picture, im trying to set it as a red haired boys, oh and please help me with learning Japanese,
Arigato- Thank you
Goman nosai- I'm sorry
Oyasumi nasai- Goodnight
Baka- Idiot
Kawaii- Cute, adorable
Do Itashtimashite- You're welcome
-chan
-kun
-sama
-san
(there is more im just too lazy right now -_-;)
Max McAllen wrote:
lol, and i do have one, how do i change my profile picture, im trying to set it as a red haired boys, oh and please help me with learning Japanese,
Arigato- Thank you
Goman nosai- I'm sorry
Oyasumi nasai- Goodnight
Baka- Idiot
Kawaii- Cute, adorable
Do Itashtimashite- You're welcome
-chan
-kun
-sama
-san
(there is more im just too lazy right now -_-; )

To change your profile picture, hover your cursor to Dashboard just below the RP Repository's logo. A five-item list will appear. Click Your Profile (or just click the link provided). This will lead you to your account's settings. You should be able to see the default user profile picture below "Your Public Profile." As soon as you click it, a dialog box will appear containing some icon-change details. Have fun!

For learning Japanese, it's got quite a few rules especially with the complex characters like Kanji (which were originally from Chinese characters). I'll be learning more Japanese in a few more years as it's also a requirement for my college course. But since I have the basics covered (Hiragana and Katakana), hopefully it shouldn't be too hard. XD

ok Arigato!
Max McAllen wrote:
ok Arigato!

いえいえ。(Not at all.) ^_^
Kim Site Admin

Wow! Another 3DS player? That is amazing! Welcome to the site! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Max is love, Max is life

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus