Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Soul,Fire,and Ice(Closed)

Kori Yosowa (played by BunnyGirl123)

Kori tilted her head. "Who is your mother?"
Spirit (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Spirit looked at both of the other girls."My mother called herself a priestess because she could perfrom exorcisms and help souls ascend."
Kasia Yosowa (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

"Oh, All I know is that my mother was the child of fire and my father child of ice."

"Yes, our powers were given to us by them, thats how all the element children get their powers." Kori nooded.

Spirit looked up at the night sky."My mother is a soul elemental like me and my father is a regular human."

"It is more common for a element child to fall for a human instead of a another element child."

"I don't know why our parents fell in love."

Spirit smiled."People just fall in love,you never know why,all you know is that it's the work of fate itself."

Kasia nodded. "Yeah, that is true, and it isn't a bad thing they fell in love."

Kori smiled sweetly. "Not at all, I thought it was a wonderful thing."

Spirit smiled again then looked at a child spirit that had been looking at her for a few moments.She spoke in the same language as the song she had sang earlier.The child spirit spoke back to her in the same language and she nodded.Spirit looked at Kori and Kasia."Do you mind if I sing a song for this young soul?"

Kasia shook her head, her hair slightly looking like fire at the tips of it. "Not at all." She smiled at Soul.

Kori shook her head. "Go right on ahead."

Spirit smiled and bowed her head."Thank you."She looked at the young soul and started to hum.The hum had a slow rhythm and sounded like a lullaby.

Kasia started to hum along with Soul without knowing it, but when she realized she was, she snapped out of it. She shook her head to clear her mind.

Kori closed her eyes, listening to the humming.

(Kuro,Who's Soul?)
When Spirit finished her lullaby,the child spirit laughed and flew away.Spirit smiled herself and looked at the other two."I guess souls really like my singing."

(I keep putting that instead of Spirit without knowing it. Sorry)
"Must be so, at least it keeps them calm."

"They seem like they are almost in a transe." Kori looked around to seethe calm people.

"That happens a lot when I sing."Spirit looked around.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Soul,Fire,and Ice(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus