Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Look to your left

My friend Emma is sitting directly to my left. Awkward...
*Looks to left.* My cat Tootie...? I'm hoarding cats that have sensitive backs and are grumpy?

I'm 100% sure that they would fight each other to the death... But that's just me!
<.< ... a yellow highlighter, some paper, and my history textbook. Yay?
A couch arm and a computer is what I see, along with my left hand.
Ezeker

These glorious things. [img]http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod27/dw/image/v2/AAYH_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-itemmaster_Brookstone/default/dw6881de6a/hi-res/990635p_alt5.jpg?sw=500[/img]
Shadow13

I AM THE DRAGON OF CATS! FEAR ME FOR I SHALL MAKE YOU TREMBLE!!!!!!!!
J-M-Webster

Pugs.. I will literally hoard pugs as a dragon. I will have the fluffiest, nosiest and laziest army of pugs the world has ever seen.
Shadow13

I HAVE ALL THE CLOTHES IN THE WORLD!!!!! YOU ARE ALL NAKED NOW!!!! HAHAHA!!!!
Apparently I hoard ipads. This is not a bad thing.
Nekoshou6241

Posters...
Samster

You enter a deep, dark cave, the hairs of your nostrils burning in the dry, hot air. You can smell the sulfur of the mighty dragon's fiery breath. But you know that your sword and shield will do you well — after all, you spent three gold pieces on each — and steel yourself for battle.

After what feels like hours of navigating the eerie cavern, you come to an opening, where the ceiling rises far overhead. You see the warm glow of the dragon's nest, even hear the crackling flames that lick the last few fools who dared trespass. Your nerves nearly get the best of you, but as you round the bend, you are horrified to find that the mighty dragon is worse than any nightmare you could dream.

There, before you, lies the great beast, heaving angrily at the noisy footfalls which disturbed its slumber. It flicks its crimson tongue and wets its ivory fangs, already burping smoke. Your eyes drift downward, hoping to find the treasure trove which had all along inspired your journey, and they are not betrayed. Great troves of hollow, wooden sliding closet doors! Hundreds — nay — thousands of them, stained white and bruised by the wear of time! What a glorious boon which awaits whosoever defeats this beast!

Of course, that person is not you. The dragon cooks you and eats you for dinner. The end.
jaykob

a modem...for internet
Manga.
XD
Chris_Cerulli

I would hoard a laptop charger............?
Chris_Cerulli

I would hoard my ugly teacher..........?
Orrik_Zynn

oh lovely...monster energy drinks...

like i'm not already hyper enough!!??? lol XD

then again my desk space is cluttered and i saw a pocket dictionary too...

so the dragon of ADHD or the dragon of many words...ima let you guys decide~
Chris_Cerulli

I would hoard...... a sofa?
CoolShortie

The first thing I saw was ether snow or trees, so I'll go with trees. So exciting!
TheCookiesAreGolden

A sherbet container.

Wow. Hmm.
Holly-Leaf

Gel pens. Niceeeee :3

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Look to your left

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus