Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Regaia (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Not sure if it works this way, but what's the point of joining an RP site if I don't actually do what is intended?

I just want to do some free-form role playing in the world of Cynsla. It's still in the early stages of development, so feel free to add your own touches, and some may make it into the actual novel!

As for characters, try to avoid humans since they died out. Anything else is fair game. I can explain some concepts if any of you so wish, and I don't care how many step up to the plate.

If there's anything I'm missing in a typical post don't hesitate to tell me. I'm new to this and I aim to rectify that.
Kim Site Admin

Is this RP going to occur in a group? Do you have a link to any materials about the world/setting? :)
Queesstttion! *raises hand politely*

If you do put someone's character in your book are you gonna credit them? Since... they own the character?
Ember_of_Regaia Topic Starter

lyingsmile15 wrote:
Queesstttion! *raises hand politely*

If you do put someone's character in your book are you gonna credit them? Since... they own the character?

Well, if someone else came up with it I definitely would. I can't say I made everything myself.
Cool. Well, if you could get me information about the world and such, I'd be interested. ^^ Maybe you could make a group here on RPR to post up the world information and people could RP in that group to help you write your book. :)

Kim wrote:
Is this RP going to occur in a group? Do you have a link to any materials about the world/setting? :)
That was the plan, but I have no idea how to make one.
Everything a beginner needs to know can be found in my "introduction" thread at http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=22469&p=1#2390284
Well, you can go to the community tab, and hover over it with your mouse so it pops up and then pic "groups" and there is a button on the top right that says "Create a New Group".

lyingsmile15 wrote:
Well, you can go to the community tab, and hover over it with your mouse so it pops up and then pic "groups" and there is a button on the top right that says "Create a New Group".
Damn it, I overlooked another button. :U
But it's there now, under "World of Regaia Roleplaying"

EDIT: http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1559
Cool. Well, I will try to come up with a character for it so I can join. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Regaia (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus