Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Negative 0 Project: FadinglighT (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ziroh (played by Derglet)

"Even if your mind forgets, your soul will never let it go..."

Years had passed and peace had once again been established between both the realm of Serenia and the world of Helden. Serenia, learning from their mistakes, got rid of their old leader, and the man known as Kelgin emerged from the ashes. Little did the Serenians know, Kelgin had planned to resurrect Tenebra and finally bring the young Prince of Vel-Duo to his knees, gaining power over the Realm before bringing Helden under his rule as well. Finding the necessary components to recreate his God, Kelgin preformed the ritual, binding Seven souls together. Screaming out in agony, six of the seven soon were Inflicted.

All but that final one stayed pure, the last replaced by her Other, in an attempt to right Kelgin's mistake.

And that final one, did an astonishing thing: They became Human.

The young girl then gained a power from the other gods, and swore an oath to protect, to serve, and to defeat the raising God. However, she learnt quickly that Kelgin was untouchable, guarded by six monsters resembling Tenebra and a woman with the soul of a Serpent. So she left, in order to become stronger.

In the time of now, Tenebra's full awakening has yet to come, but that isn't the greatest problem now.

The seven Inflicted that day moved out, and became the Initiators of the Acts of Chaus, Bellum and Malo, causing many to become like them. And with the day of the End coming closer every day, a group of worthy warriors needs to be established, a group to stop the Threat and purify the Realms. A group that can save the people, and work alongside each other to defeat both Kelgin and the new God.

Will you be the one to do that?

Hey guys!! SIN here! This here is based off my Book (Still in the Making) that shares the same name. I'm doing this to have both a little fun and hopefully get more inspired to continue writing. I'm looking for at least 4 to 6 people to play with, who don't mind a very long story. N0P:FL is set in the year of 2463, with a moderate amount of Sci-Fi and High Fantasy, where the worlds are linked by a system known as the Mirage Mirrors, bringing one to a certain place within either Serenia, Vel-Duo Mundi, Helden or Quaster. Helden is a world sorta Post-Apocalyptic, humanity and all coming together and creating a huge robotic city (Sorta like in Final Fantasy 7), while the rest of the world died and became new again. Vel-Duo Mundi is a world split in half, one side representing Heaven (Mundi), the other representing Hell (Vel-Duo). Serenia is a strange, alien world with floating islands and oceans all beneath. Quaster, is, simply, a Utopia-like world that serves as a cross-roads for these Realms. Taking a bit from my other Role-play, War Between Worlds, there are magical marks that link the 'Wielder' to their weapon and grant special abilities (Seen on Azalea's profile, under 'Skills'). Anyway, you don't have to be on the 'good' side, and can play as one of the Inflicted, heck, you can even play as one of the Seven, even Kelgin (Change his name, of course)! Also, no, there will not be any Post Order. I believe it'll take away from the Realism of the Role-play and will make things a little too tedious.
Anyway, let's have fun, yes?
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I would like to join in this with Erica Codsworth but can she be on the more observational stand point, like not pick aside?
Derglet Topic Starter

So, pretty much Neutral? Sure, just not quite too sure how she'll fit in then. I guess pretty much act like what Others are meant to act like? (You know, observe certain person, help occasionally, stuff like that) Up to you really ,though.
Well yes you're are correct. Just because she is a being who likes to educate herself and learn about different realms. But yeah she will observe and occasionally help out. :)
Derglet Topic Starter

Alright, I see! Should fit quite nicely!
Derglet Topic Starter

Still open, guys! ^^;
Hey, I think I might like to join this with Foster, if you'll have me. It looks really interesting!
Derglet Topic Starter

Definitely! ^^ Welcome aboard!
Raijin Gekido (played by Quantipede)

(null)
Derglet Topic Starter

Alrighty, Mate! Consider him in!
Derglet Topic Starter

Whelp! This is still open! ^^;
If you need another person, I'm all in. I'd like to put Che-Tze in, if she'd fit.
She comes from a more medieval setting, but I think I can make it work to have her enter a high Sci Fi setting.
Derglet Topic Starter

Mhm, sounds like she'd fit, regardless. There is a great amount of Fantasy in this as well, and the Sci-fi element, while affecting characters, mostly goes for how the worlds are and how advanced they are.
Oh, she's got fantasy. Being 1/4 dragon she's got fantasy in her veins xD
She's more about the thinking than the fighting, though. She's an okay fighter, but she's better with remembering stuff and weighing her options. I hope that won't be a setback.
Derglet Topic Starter

It should be alright. If she's alright with some action, then yeah.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Negative 0 Project: FadinglighT (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus