Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Gargoyles

Sara Arlington (played by Luulu) Topic Starter

Sara didn't hear the other female gargoyle react in any way, somehow this worried her., The sounds of humans were getting closer, which was not a good thing. Sara didn't feel like putting up with a riot tonight. Riots lead to huntsmen and she really really hated huntsmen. She glanced at the fox. "You can heal people? Good. After tonight it looks like we might lead it." To Cody she said "We are almost there, just through this next set of bushes."

Sure enough there was a large, gaping hole right behind a grouping of foliage. The female gargoyle, despite her size, fit through easily. Getting through the bush, however, was a tad bit more difficult. Thorns and sticks scrapped against her body, making tears in what was left of her clothing. If she didn't have such thick skin, it might have hurt. As it was, Sara barely noticed.
"The next time I want to have fun, I think I'll just call the cops on myself," said Cody. He eyed the thorny bushes with distaste, but he'd been through worse.

He followed after Sara, careful to keep the fox in his arms from being scratched. His clothing tore as he felt a couple of thorns hook into his camouflage pants, but at last he struggled his way through and came out in one piece, if a little worse for the wear.

"I had no idea this was here," he said once he had straightened and looked around.
christopher (played by berserker544)

Chris looked back one last time, then rushed through the bushes fast then the other two did. "Ok then, where to next?" He asked the female

"Most people don't, and the animals stay away from it for the most part so there really isn't any need to check the fence. Humans can be so lazy." Once inside the area Sara stretched her body, feeling safe for the first time that night. "Hopefully they wont follow us into here." She glanced at the male gargoyle. "As for whats next, I don't know your the leader. Introductions maybe?"

He shook his head again. "I'm not a leader, thats what got that other woman angry with me. I doubt we need one anyways. Once we get that...fox thing...out of here, then we can go our different ways."
Cody pursed his lips. No leader meant havoc when decisions needed to be made, but he doubted he could take on a gargoyle by himself, let alone two.

"Well, if I had my motorcycle, I could probably drive the fox elsewhere; as it stands now," he looked down at fox, "what do you need? Can we do anything to help you?" Maybe he could just drop it off in a forest somewhere.

I wonder if it will be that simple.. she thought, looking around at her three newest companions. "Well, we are out of danger for now, and it doesn't look like I'll be getting any jobs in tonight." She looked at the fox again, curious.
Cody glanced sidelong at Sara. "Jobs? What kind of jobs do you do?"

She grinned at him. "Anything that makes money." The grin lasted a few seconds before faltering into a sigh. "And since I do most of it during the day...it usually entitles washing cars."

"You wash cars?" He asked "Why not use your gargoyle powers to your advantage?"
Cody chuckled. "I usually end up as a mechanic when I'm hurting for cash." He cast a look longingly back toward his motorcycle.

He glanced inquiringly at Chris. "Wait, so how does this gargoyle thing work?" It was totally alien to him.

She arched an eyebrow at Chris, then gave Cody the once over. Could he be trusted? Doesn't really matter at this point she thought, he'll probably see soon anyway. To Chris she said, "I try for the most part, but do you know many people that will hire a skinny girl to do a "man's" job? Hard to get jobs that are unique to my...talents...during the day you know?"

To Cody she said, "Well do you know anything about us at all? The lore, the history? A lot of people usually have some kind of idea."
"Well..." Cody set the fox down gently, and stretched his arms. The revolvers glinted beneath his leather jacket. "I know that you become gargoyles at night, but don't you turn to stone during the day? Or maybe human, I gather." He shrugged. "I didn't really have time to follow myths." Under his breath he added, "I was too busy running from the authorities."

"I don't meet my contacts. They tell me what to do and I do it. Usally to get a picture here and scare someone there. that sort of thing." He answered the girl, then settled down to let her explain to the human what happens to us

"Well, we use to turn to stone..once." Sara closed her eyes also, remembering. "Now we don't. We turn human. It hurts, a lot, and when I am human...It almost feels like I'm dreaming. When change at night, everything during the day is a haze. Sometimes I can't remember much at all. I guess that is a side effect."

"I still think of this form as my true form." Chris said quietly.
Cody suppressed a shudder. "It hardly sounds pleasant. I can't imagine changing like that." It creeped him out, to be honest. To change from his current form into something like them, of rock and stone. It wasn't natural.

"It's no walk in the park...By the way, what's your name kid?"
Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew)

The fox walked a little ways from them,her head blazing with pain.

"Hey fox. You better stay near us you shouldn't go off on your own..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Gargoyles

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus