Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Logan-Chan

Your walking through the woods one night when you notice a strange boy sitting in a tree, playing an ocarina. You seem curious, but you could decide to investigate or leave him on his lonesom.
Ash the Newling (played by FarFromBr0ken)

Ash looks up at the strange boy and frowns. "Hey," they call out and watch as the boy continues to play his strange instrument. "Do you know where we are?"
Logan Nakashima (played by Logan-Chan) Topic Starter

Logan screams in surprise and falls out of the tree, landing flat on his back. "W-were in a place called, 'The Territory'. Were around the edge of it, where you'll find most of the settlements. As you go deeper, things start to get more dangerous as monsters will begin to make an appearance," One of his cat ears twitches slightly. "If you want to get a little more experianced with fighting, I suggest going a little further in for, 'The Hunting Grounds'. It's where monsters hunt for their prey, but don't go beyond that area. Theres huge ants crawling about beyond that area. Nobody really knows what's at the center of 'The Territory', though." Logan adgusts his sword, smiles brightly and holds out a hand. "I'm Logan by the way. Who are you?"

Ash returns the handshake. "I'm Ash the Newling," Ash says with a slight smile. "I have been meaning to go to a settlement to get a better map. I don't know why I would though, I have no where to go in particular." Ash gazes around them. "What kind of monsters are around here exactly?"

"Oh, theres an assortment of wolves, dark elves, slimes...Y'know. The basic stuff. The higher class citizens wear clothing made out of ant leather..."

"Ah, well then," Ash starts, clicking their jaw back and forth in its socket. "You must be a warrior, then. Training out here in the woods?"

"Well sort of, yeah," He picks up his ocarina and put's it in his bag. "I suppose so..."

Ash smiles awkwardly again, watching as Logan put his ocarina away. "You sounded really good," Ash points to Logan's instrument as he put away. "Where I come, every person as an instrument. I used to have a recorder." Then Ash remembers, "I lost it though, soon after leaving my village." Ash anxiously tap their front teeth together. "I tend to lose things, like my map and my way."

"You lost a recorder? Cuz, I found this near Swamp Town..." Logan pulls a recorder out of his bag.

Ash yelps with glee. "Ah man, I thought I had lost that forever!" Ash gingerly takes the recorder and places it in their bag. "You must have passed near my village then, Irali?" Ash examines their recorder. "I forgot I went to Swamp Town first." Ash smiled as they begin to play the high tune, but quickly cawed and began spitting. "Right, Swamp Town, meaning everywhere there is swamp marsh." Ash pulls apart the recorder and begins to clean the recorder with their tunic. "What luck finding you!" Ash blushes with joy. "Must have been fate or destiny or whatever governs my path that I meet you."

"Yeah, I guess so!" Logan smiles and puts his hands in his coat pockets. "To be honest, I never really liked Iraly..."

Ash shrugs. "Irali is pretty small, boring, and its really close knit. They don't like strangers because strangers tend to not like them. I get why people don't like it much, but it's where I came from." Ash pauses, sighing, and sits on the ground. "Swamp City seems so big to me in comparison, but I guess that's why it's so exciting. Most of the village is in Swamp City for the day because there is so much to do, so there is work there to do. All the grouchy elders stay behind in Irali and give any strangers who comes in the cold shoulder."
"That's why Irali started the new tradition of sending those at 18 to go explore the world, open their minds I guess. I'm the only one in my age group currently, but I'm the third group to attempt to go out into the world." Ash pauses again, and looked down at their recorder. "All I've got is this recorder and the clothes on my back."

Logan gives you a bag."Here, take it. It's some extra clothes, food, and other assorted item's..."

Ash speaks before accepting the bag. "You are generous to a stranger you just met." She smiles. "Might I offer companionship in exchange for your kindness? A warrior such as yourself must be in need of a defender, in case things to hairy." She pauses, and laughs, holding her jaw as she did so. "Man, I must sound extremely old fashion. I revert to that kind of speak when I am nervous. "Can I join you, at least till I am more equipped to survive on myself? I might be of use to you until then." They offer their hand, their face blushing. "I mean, I understand if you wish to be alone. You don't need me to accompany you, especially if you know how to use your sword well."

Logan blushes a bit, himself. "Hey, I don't mind if you wanna come along! Say, I've ordered a new sword back in the town that I was heading to. If you want, I'll give you this one when I get the new sword." He holds out the blade to you and smirks. "Hey, if were gonna be traveling togethor, we need to look out for each other..."

Ash smiled and accepts the blade. "I've never learned how to use these. I'm more of a magic person, but I should learn when I get too tired." They examine the blade. "Shall we head out? I think the sun is setting soon." They sense something off in the distance. "Unless you want this to be the opportunity to find out each other's fighting styles." Ash says with a small grin.

He looks torwards where the sound came from. "Lets do it!" Logan pulls out some gauntlets from his bag and put's them on. "These are my Alchemy Gauntlets. You'll see why they're so special." He then starts running off.

Ash laughs, and quickly hides their bag and their new blade in the nearby bushes. "My skill takes a bit more time, unfortunately," Ash calls out toward where Logan ran. Ash begins sprinting too into the wilderness, shaping them-self into a large brown bear, grunting as they did so.

Logan stops and hides in a tree the moment he had heard your grunting. "Crap! That sounds a LOT like a brown bear!" Logan starts shuddering, unaware of your shape-shifting abilities.

Ash slows down and stops beside Logan, clawing the ground and meowing loudly as they do. Ash then turns their attention back to the shrouded enemy before them and grunts in intimidation. The air fills with the smell of sulfur, typical to the scent of an undead creature.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus