Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Logan Nakashima (played by Logan-Chan) Topic Starter

Logan sniffs the air and covers his nose. "Yuck! I know that smell anywhere! We got ourselves a zombie!" Logan decides to wait in the tree, more of waiting for the 'bear' to go away other than the walking hunk of flesh.
Ash the Newling (played by FarFromBr0ken)

Ash realizes shape shifting isn't preferred at the moment, so they dash over to the undead creature (a rather large fellow) and shove him into the ground before retreating back toward where they hid their bag. The process of transforming back down takes a good thirty seconds to a minute, in which Ash hears the zombie rises up from being knocked to the ground. Ash quickly dresses and grabs their knew sword, darting back to over to Logan and the zombie. By that time, the fight has resumed.

Logan notices you and after giving you a little nod, he runs from the branck and jumps off, landing perfectly on the zombie's shoulders. He scoots his knees closer to the zombie's head, keeping it still as it makes several attemps to bite him. "I somehow feel pity on this creature." Logan jumps off of the zombies shoulders, unshieths his sword, and cuts the zombies left arm off just before landing gracefully of his feet. He turns back to you before facing the horrid creature again, keeping his sword ready.

Ash takes the opportunity and dashes forward, growling as they do so. Ash fumbles slightly with their new sword, slicing a solid but narrow gash across the zombie's neck and a long gash going down the creature's arm. "It is a rather sad existence, lacking the ability to communicate and have a solid consciousness," they say quickly. The zombie lunches forward, but Ash dodges and cuts again into the zombie's neck from behind. It fumbles forward toward Logan, giving him perfect opportunity to give the final blow.

"Alrighty then. I'm gonna get m'self a cup of tea after this!" He stabs at the zombies head and pulls his weapon up, removing it completely. The body falls over and lands next to you, twitching slightly. Logan kicks the body and puts his weapon away, smiling with glee.

"What is your favorite type of tea," Ash asks, tying their sword to their pack. "And are we heading to Swamp Town or somewhere else? I haven't been anyway other than Swamp Town."

"I guess we could go to Wolfia. It's not far from here, but of we go there...We could be in danger of a WereWolf attack. Thats how the town became so popular, and the most feared...Say, how old ARE you anyway? Your about my height, buuuuut...

"I'm eighteen. I turned it just a few days ago. As tradition in my small village, once you are eighteen you are allowed to leave to discover the world and where you belong it in," Ash explains, then frowns slightly, recalling something else. "It's not common to do that much anymore, and it's harder these days to travel to the slight more racist tendencies my village has to other people. I don't know when we as a people become more racists, but it isn't normal." Ash tapped their two front teeth together, attempting to halt the thought pattern. They began deeper into the woods, listening to the chatter of the birds. "I only encountered a werewolf once in my life, when I was fourteen. I nearly died." Ash smiles. "If they attack me first, now I know I can fight back." Ash frowns and turns to Logan. "That isn't evil of me to say, right?"

"No! Of course not!" He exclaimes as he looks deep into your eyes. "They're creatures hellbent on causing pain and mysery! All of them should be destroyed!!!"

Ash smiles shyly. "I hate creatures who like to cause pain." They smile bigger. "So how big is Wolfia anyway?"
Hey guys - I know I'm not a moderator, but as none have tended to this, I'm gonna pick up the slack! This is in the wrong forum, I'm afraid. Here, we don't do the actual roleplay; we rather just post the concept for the roleplay, and wrangle up a few who are willing to play it with us. I think it'd do better in this forum.

"The place is pretty big and well populated...To be honest, its more of a city than a village. They've actually got bit of industry going on down there. Factories and such." Logan smiles back at you and slips his bag on. "You DO know that you can go back to being on your own whenever you wish, right? Also, Wolfia is a bit deeper into 'The Territory' so keep your guard up, okay?"

((Logan we should probably take this into chat;))
((I'll go ahead and reply in chat alright?))

(Kk. ;) )

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus