Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Terrifying Female for Romance RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jerry Jay (played by ConnanBell)

This is Jerry Jay. He's a world-wandering flute player with a pinch of a Peter Pan complex, a goofball nature, and a heart of gold. He may not be wealthy, or even employed most of the time, but he's tall, handsome, and has a childlike innocence to him that can melt even the coldest heart. Even so, beneath his childish exterior hides a kind of power even he himself does not fully understand.

I want to pair him up with the scariest, most unstable, and (in some cases) most powerful girls on RPR just to see what would happen to the poor doof. The more foul tempered, the better, though I would like her to have enough redeeming qualities to make up for her scariness. Here are some possible setups, but feel free to suggest your own:

1. Jerry is passing through a town, minding his own business for the most part. Suddenly, your character bursts onto the scene and injures Jerry in some kind of confrontation. She could then nurse him back to health, feeling responsible for his condition, though finding his mannerisms... annoying at first.

2. Jerry wanders into your character's territory/property by accident, and your character wishes to do terrible things to him as a result. Jerry uses whatever charm, tact, and wit he can to convince your character not to kill/maim/torture/arrest/all of the above him.

3. If your character is the proactive type, she could be the one to track him down, and, out of curiosity, insist at gunpoint/knifepoint/swordpoint that Jerry accompany her. Maybe he resembles a wanted man. Maybe your character just has poor social skills. Either way, Jerry is stuck with her for the time being. But is it really so bad?

Any of these scenarios can take place in almost any setting (ask though if you want it to take place in a specific fandom). Who thinks they got a lady scary enough for the task!?

As this is a romance RP, I would prefer no under-aged characters.

Edit: I don't know if I made this clear before, but any type of female character will be considered. Vampires, elves, furries, aliens, humans, whatever, as long as they fit the requirements below.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

BoundlessSonata

Hi, I have two characters in mind, though one is sixteen, I would change it for the RP. One is named Amelie and the other is Isabella, if you like either then please PM me!:)
Ellie Clarke (played by Xion)

I think Ellie here would be great for this sort of RP, so I'm interested! I think she'll do best in the first plot idea you mentioned.
I believe Jean here could work for number 2. She is a half devil, the daughter of Satan himself. She has lived for those of centuries, never letting her emotions get the better of her. She has a few soft spots but she does well to hide them so not to seem weak in case of other demons lurking around.
Jerry Jay (played by ConnanBell) Topic Starter

Ellie Reaver wrote:
I think Ellie here would be great for this sort of RP, so I'm interested! I think she'll do best in the first plot idea you mentioned.

Pretty good. Pretty good. I can see how's she's unpleasant, but how can she fit the mold of "terrifying?"

Jean Florance wrote:
I believe Jean here could work for number 2. She is a half devil, the daughter of Satan himself. She has lived for those of centuries, never letting her emotions get the better of her. She has a few soft spots but she does well to hide them so not to seem weak in case of other demons lurking around.

Ah, this one would qualify. How fitting that Jerry is actually better equipped to handle this kind of situation than he thinks (though he's never been pushed this far in any RP he's ever been in ever, so this will be interesting)

Okay then. I'm interested!
Jerry Jay wrote:
Jean Florance wrote:

Ah, this one would qualify. How fitting that Jerry is actually better equipped to handle this kind of situation than he thinks (though he's never been pushed this far in any RP he's ever been in ever, so this will be interesting)

Okay then. I'm interested!

Then just PM me and we will work something out.
Ellie Clarke (played by Xion)

Jerry Jay wrote:
Ellie Reaver wrote:

Pretty good. Pretty good. I can see how's she's unpleasant, but how can she fit the mold of "terrifying?"

Sorry if I hadn't made that clear. I hadn't included this in her character profile yet, but she does have a darker side. This is due to her past, which is still in the works as well. She does enjoy killing others, only if it does have a reward to come with it. In a few RPs I've had her as an assassin or mercenary, so she can be rather ruthless and terrifying whenever the situation comes around.

Just checking, but did everyone get the PMs I sent them?

Mmmmmm bump
I have Ousarla who is the devil's daughter and she will stop at nothing to get him back on earth (I see the Devil has multiple Daughters) and I have Tinsley who is Insane XD I like Insane characters lol I may be a little late but I thought Hey! it's worth a shot :)

Marcat2001 wrote:
I have Ousarla who is the devil's daughter and she will stop at nothing to get him back on earth (I see the Devil has multiple Daughters) and I have Tinsley who is Insane XD I like Insane characters lol I may be a little late but I thought Hey! it's worth a shot :)

Well, Ousarla has no reason at all to form a romantic connection with Jerry.

Tinsley is a slightly better prospect, but, again, she doesn't seem to have any reason to find Jerry appealing/attractive. What to you think a relationship between the two of them could be like? Remember, this is a romance RP.
I think Marie would be a perfect match. I kind of thought of her the moment I read the title of the thread.

Marie Talines wrote:
I think Marie would be a perfect match. I kind of thought of her the moment I read the title of the thread.

Interesting, but that's a lot of text to go through. Could you quickly sum up the best two or three reasons she would be terrifying?

Just so you know, I am interested.
Of course, apologies.

Marie is a woman with multiple personality disorder, one of her personalities being good yet shy and finicky and works as a nurse, and the other is a violent and sadistic murderer. Her personalities can be very unstable yet she CAN use her shy personality to lure people her way for the other to come out and kill them. I'm assuming that Jerry would be one of those cases, and maybe he develops a form of Stockholm Syndrome or the kind side of Marie develops a crush on him, or hell even the dark side of Marie becoming infatuated with him and obsessive.

I like the idea of both of her personalities developing interest in him. Doing both sounds like lots of creepy, creepy fun! What kind of setting is ideal for your character?
Any sort of fantasy setting is a-ok with me!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking Terrifying Female for Romance RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus