Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » The most effective way of random char browsing!

Sanne Moderator

Ever seen that nifty button that says "Random" on the character pages? I've abused it to death, but I was also a little troubled of always having to press Ctrl+Click on the button and having 9,000 tabs open because of it! So I thought to myself: "What if I can browse a random character at ANY time, ANYWHERE I am on the interwebs without opening new tabs?!"

It was a brilliant moment of revelation that came to me. I bookmarked the Random Character link to my bookmarks toolbar.

Now it doesn't matter if I'm on RPR, or browsing a random character in one tab window. I can click it and always get a new random character to show up. :D No more tabs, no more hassle to find the right page!

Interested? Excited?! I am! I think I'll go click a little more after I'm done posting.

The link you can bookmark is: http://www.rprepository.com/community/randomCharacter.php

OFI9I.png
Kim Site Admin

Dude, look at all those RPR bookmarks in your bar! XD That's a grand idea, by the way.
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Kim wrote:
Dude, look at all those RPR bookmarks in your bar! XD That's a grand idea, by the way.

It is my online home~! XD (And I'm laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy) Thank you. :D Anything to make my life easier!
I didn't even know this button existed until just now *_* Yay! Random browsing! :D
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

I found some super amazing characters last night by browsing randomly so much. :3 Are more people using this?
TheLily

I did it when I was doing Kudos. I would hit it ten times, look at the profile, see if there was something liked. If not I just went to the next character. I found a lot of REALLY awesome profiles that way.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » The most effective way of random char browsing!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus