Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » The Tale of Light_Of_Love (Introduction)

Hello! I'm Light_Of_Love, but you can call me whatever you wish! ^^ I really want to start roleplaying soon. What kind of roleplay do I like? I like medieval or fandom-related roleplays and such. I really like medieval and fantasy, like the types you'd find in MMORPGs. I can usually figure out how to use a website relatively fast, but help would be great! :D My only character so far is Mia, but I'll probably fill up most of my slots, then try to save them, then be on one slot left... So, any questions? ^^
Hey! Welcome to RPR!!
Light_Of_Love Topic Starter

InsaneShadow wrote:
Hey! Welcome to RPR!!
Tank you! ^^
Welcome to RPR! Are there any specific questions I could help you with? :)
Welcome to RPR! It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Lotus, but call me Light if you like!

Any questions.... What fandoms do you roleplay? And do you have a favorite song or artist?
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome to the RPR! Nice to meet you!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site!! :) We'd be more than happy to answer your questions for you! If things are quiet you can also type your question into the search bar at the top of the page, or consult the Help documentation, it's pretty detailed and can answer the most common questions. :D
Welcome to RPR, Love! Medieval and fantasy settings, you say? I love your tastes! Though I guess a lot of people do likewise. XD

The link Sanne provided would be the quickest way to get by here. And if you're ready and raring to go, check out the Looking for RP forum or make use of the RP Finder!

Also, do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they? Other than that, feel free to chat or ask questions! We'll gladly entertain them. :)

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Are there any specific questions I could help you with? :)
Thank you, but I already figured out my main question! ^^

CosmicCometInOrbit wrote:
Hiya, welcome to the RPR! Nice to meet you!
Thank you ^^.

RinTengoku524 wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Love! Medieval and fantasy settings, you say? I love your tastes! Though I guess a lot of people do likewise. XD

The link Sanne provided would be the quickest way to get by here. And if you're ready and raring to go, check out the Looking for RP forum or make use of the RP Finder!

Also, do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they? Other than that, feel free to chat or ask questions! We'll gladly entertain them. :)

Alright, so...
Yes, I say! ^^
Thank you ^^
Thanks for the links ^^
Hobbies? Singing, dancing sometimes, writing, sometimes art like painting or drawing, roleplaying, and computer games. X)
ANd thanks again! ^^
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Plenty of people here are fans of Fantasy roleplay, so you should have no trouble there! You will have a great time here!
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet! You will love it here! There is always fantasy rps to find :3

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Plenty of people here are fans of Fantasy roleplay, so you should have no trouble there! You will have a great time here!
Thank you! ^^
P.S. Dangan Ronpa ^^ I've only seen a little, but I get the gist XP
Light_Of_Love wrote:
RinTengoku524 wrote:

Alright, so...
Yes, I say! ^^
Thank you ^^
Thanks for the links ^^
Hobbies? Singing, dancing sometimes, writing, sometimes art like painting or drawing, roleplaying, and computer games. X)
ANd thanks again! ^^

I see. I can relate to most of your hobbies but the dancing part. XD I think I'm not a pretty good dancer.
Oh, and yeah, you're welcome!
Welcome, welcome! You'll find fantasy RP a-plenty here on RPR, it's one of the most popular genres.
Hope you find some great rp and stick around for the long run! <3
HibariHaru

tumblr_inline_nl5nogiGYo1sptc1c.gif
Hello there, Light. It's nice to meet you and welcome to RPR. I'm Hibari and I hope we could be friends. Please enjoy your stay!

HibariHaru wrote:
tumblr_inline_nl5nogiGYo1sptc1c.gif
Hello there, Light. It's nice to meet you and welcome to RPR. I'm Hibari and I hope we could be friends. Please enjoy your stay!

Aww, thank you! ^^
Light_Of_Love wrote:
RainbowToRosie wrote:
Thank you! ^^
You should definitely consider at least watching someone play the whole game, if you can't buy it! It's so great. x3 If you want less of a great experience, the anime is on Hulu for free, but I'd definitely watch the game first. (I suggest NicoB)

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Light_Of_Love wrote:
RainbowToRosie wrote:
Thank you! ^^
You should definitely consider at least watching someone play the whole game, if you can't buy it! It's so great. x3 If you want less of a great experience, the anime is on Hulu for free, but I'd definitely watch the game first. (I suggest NicoB)

I actually know enough for people to believe I know about it X3.
Thanks for the suggestions! ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » The Tale of Light_Of_Love (Introduction)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus