Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » UNDERTALE (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Papyrus (played by Derglet)

Frisk and Chara wrote:
Tiberius Petronius Vulso wrote:
Papyrus wrote:
Doesn't that happen to Frisk in the Genocide route?

I think so... Then again, I am new to Undertake... I should research this more before I RP in it...

I'd suggest playing Undertale for yourself rather than researching it, since it's one of those games that make you think about life. But I watched Cry (since I am a smol broke child), and he was petty good about preserving the game, if you just want to watch it

I did the same, honestly. When I can, I'm gonna buy it so I can live it out myself!
Frisk and Chara (played by ShadowStryker)

Chara wrote:
That's basically Chara in a nutshell. I think so we don't get too similar it would be a good idea to possibly alter the character a bit or do Flowey's idea. You might be able to do something like he got so corrupted that when he got moved to the under ground or undertale verse he was converted into a soulless monster like flowey but not. Or a monster im general. Just some ideas.

We're destined to be Frisk and Chara. I used the exact same phrase you did. XD

Frisk and Chara wrote:
Papyrus wrote:
I haven't played/seen a Genocide route, to be honest. I know that while Toriel is painful, Papyrus is even more painful. Then there comes Undyne, and, well... ><

That final battle tho.

Cue big Skele bro with le Gasterblasters...
Chara (played anonymously)

Frisk and Chara wrote:
Chara wrote:
That's basically Chara in a nutshell. I think so we don't get too similar it would be a good idea to possibly alter the character a bit or do Flowey's idea. You might be able to do something like he got so corrupted that when he got moved to the under ground or undertale verse he was converted into a soulless monster like flowey but not. Or a monster im general. Just some ideas.

We're destined to be Frisk and Chara. I used the exact same phrase you did. XD

(* YOU WILL SELL ME YOUR SOUL. )

*Spares*

Btw I'm on SANS in my genocide. It's bad times all day every day.
Tiberius Petronius V (played by Warmonger349)

Chara wrote:

Lemme explain Tiberius' backstory some, which was already established on Thu'um.org:

He hates Altmer, a lot. As in, when he had the power in the Sixth Era (of the Elder Scrolls), he led a short, successful genocide against them, leaving them with less than 5k left in the world. He fought the embodiment of gods, created a whole new type of Thu'um and Magicka (Dark versions, both of them), amd ade all the races bow before him. He's the kind of guy that will fight you, torture you, make you watch your loved ones die, and your home.burn to ash, then devour your soul.

He also consorted with daedra and basically became the next Molag Bal.

@Papyrus ( * That's cute. You don't care. )

Chara wrote:

Lemme explain Tiberius' backstory some, which was already established on Thu'um.org:

He hates Altmer, a lot. As in, when he had the power in the Sixth Era (of the Elder Scrolls), he led a short, successful genocide against them, leaving them with less than 5k left in the world. He fought the embodiment of gods, created a whole new type of Thu'um and Magicka (Dark versions, both of them), amd ade all the races bow before him. He's the kind of guy that will fight you, torture you, make you watch your loved ones die, and your home.burn to ash, then devour your soul.

Chara's been duplicated.

I don't know if that would work simply because of the time and universe Frisk is implied to come from. Which is, you know. Ours. There's blue jeans and anime and humans can't use magic anymore.

Tiberius and Chara tag team to destroy the world 2k15.

Chara wrote:
Tiberius and Chara tag team to destroy the world 2k15.

*But it refused

Only one smol human stands in their way.

I still think if it was altered or something it could fit. Chara's just canonly the mos evil thing in UT.
Tiberius Petronius V (played by Warmonger349)

Frisk and Chara wrote:
Chara wrote:

Chara's been duplicated.

I don't know if that would work simply because of the time and universe Frisk is implied to come from. Which is, you know. Ours. There's blue jeans and anime and humans can't use magic anymore.

How was he duplicated...? I say BS, no two OCs are TRULY the same. And, magic from the Elder Scrolls allows for basicay interdimensional travel. For example: Traveling to Apocrypha, Oblivion, the Soul Cairn, Sovngarde, etc.

@Chara

Yes... YESSSS!

#notanelderscrollsfan #ihavenocluewhatthatmeans #buticanguess #alsocharaisn'tanoc

"You're blue."

You're dead.

Frisk and Chara wrote:
Chara wrote:

Chara's been duplicated.

How was he duplicated...? I say BS, no two OCs are TRULY the same. And, magic from the Elder Scrolls allows for basicay interdimensional travel. For example: Traveling to Apocrypha, Oblivion, the Soul Cairn, Sovngarde, etc.

@Chara

Yes... YESSSS!

But he isn't an...

Papyrus supports the destruction of thr world :D

...WELL, YES, I AM A SKELETON.

Chara wrote:
Papyrus supports the destruction of thr world :D

WHAT.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » UNDERTALE (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus