Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » UNDERTALE (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Frisk and Chara wrote:
Chara wrote:
Sketch444 wrote:
If we don't do a post order, than could everyone post once per round then? My main problem goign without a psot order in groups this size was getting left behind after being AFK for a while, which is why I'm aprehensive about doing rps without post orders.

This is my concern too, especially since I have work. Id feel comfortable with either this or a post order. If you think you'll take a while to post, tell us or pass. How's that?

For those we don't have players for, how about having the person who needs them puppeteer them in their post?

I'd be down with the once per round thing, simply because I'm kinda nit picky about flow and conversations don't always go in a certain order. /shot

What if it's a conversation between a certain number of people though and those people are on?

I'd prefer the once per round post thing personally. Like I said, I've had bad experiences with rp's that didn't have post orders and I've droppedo ut of tons of rps because the rp got too far along without me and I couldn't catch up.
Frisk and Chara (played by ShadowStryker)

Er... Do you guys mind if I go ahead and reply to the scene going on right now so we can introduce you guys more quickly?
Papyrus (played by Derglet)

There, I got Papyrus.
Omega Flowey (played by Raecoon)

I will totally jump in on this rp whenever uh.... whenever there's a good time for this jerk to appear. U:

Maybe alternate timeline stuff I don't know. I'll wait and just keep watching.
I think I might not join this rp after all. It occured to me that I didn't have my OC all planned out yet firstly, and secondly I think there's too many people in the rp for me to feel comfortable going without a post order.
Flowey (played by Quantipede) Topic Starter

Alright, so after thinking a little I've decided perhaps it would be better to go without a post order, since we do have a lot of people willing to play. A way to not feel left out is maybe to perhaps have little separate groups doing their own things and perhaps come together for whatever important occasions and such. That way we won't have to wait too long for others to post and we can also still feel involved.

So, post whenever you want, since if we're going to do this by the books, there's going to be an awful lot of waiting for everyone.

Let me remind that this will not be following the original story, so some character interactions that were not canon can be done here, because the rules of alternate universe says go wild.

P.S. Also, I assume we're all able to handle some rough content (not too overboard like adult stuff, more like cursing and gruesome flower abominations and the Amalgamates)

P.S.S. Please don't hurt me if I make a certain Pomeranian dog. It's purely for comedic relief.
Tiberius Petronius V (played by Warmonger349)

Would an evil Elder Scrolls Dark Lord OC fit in? From how corrupted he is by his own Dark Magicka and Dark Shouts, I'd say he is no longer really human, like Voldemort. So evil and twisted that he is... Some thing else. I can PM you all his backstory that was established on Thu'um.org before its RP section was removed, if you wish.
Chara (played anonymously)

I'll be posting an entry when I get home, just for the record that Chara is there. However, I won't be able to get truly involved until later on. Shadow and I discussed something, so if anyone is wondering in regards to there being 'multiples' we've discussed it out.

Also, I wanted to discuss or at least mention something. How would everyone feel about my Chara being corporeal from time to time? This is something I've incorporated into my playing but does not have to be included. There's a pretty big reasoning and story behind it--i mentioned some to Shadow, who was all for it--and does not happen all the time. I'll try and explain more when I am home and have access to a better device than a mobile phone, but it basically involves a lot of energy and demonic powers/reasons. Since I sort of go that route.

@Tiberius Petronius Vulso

Technically the only human that should be in this game is Chara/Frisk (They sort of represent two entities in one human body obviously). But maybe you can play as one of the previous humans that may be still alive somehow, since alternate timelines sometimes imply that maybe the king killed only 5 humans and you were in hiding or something. Depends on what the others think though, it would fly by me though as long as you can realistically work it in

@Chara

Go nuts.

I'm all for the more the merrier, but where does it say/imply that Asgore only took five souls? Or is that just a thing you're saying?

I'm slightly against it, but if the others are for it, go ahead, I say.

Just remember, Papyrus is basically the best, so bow to him.

Flowey wrote:
@Tiberius Petronius Vulso

Technically the only human that should be in this game is Chara/Frisk (They sort of represent two entities in one human body obviously). But maybe you can play as one of the previous humans that may be still alive somehow, since alternate timelines sometimes imply that maybe the king killed only 5 humans and you were in hiding or something. Depends on what the others think though, it would fly by me though as long as you can realistically work it in

@Chara

Go nuts.

I see. But, I do emphasize he is not really human, not since his eternal war with the Elder Scrolls gods started in the Early Third Era. DNA wise, he is technically human. But, its like with Voldemort: too corrupted to be considered human anymore. He is, in his own way, a monster.

Doesn't that happen to Frisk in the Genocide route?

Yeah that's pretty much Chara in a nutshell...

Papyrus wrote:

I think so... Then again, I am new to Undertake... I should research this more before I RP in it...

Tiberius Petronius Vulso wrote:
Papyrus wrote:

I think so... Then again, I am new to Undertake... I should research this more before I RP in it...

I'd suggest playing Undertale for yourself rather than researching it, since it's one of those games that make you think about life. But I watched Cryaotic (since I am a smol broke child), and he was petty good about preserving the game, if you just want to watch it

I haven't played/seen a Genocide route, to be honest. I know that while Toriel is painful, Papyrus is even more painful. Then there comes Undyne, and, well... ><

Papyrus wrote:
I haven't played/seen a Genocide route, to be honest. I know that while Toriel is painful, Papyrus is even more painful. Then there comes Undyne, and, well... ><

That final battle tho.
Chara (played anonymously)

That's basically Chara in a nutshell. I think so we don't get too similar it would be a good idea to possibly alter the character a bit or do Flowey's idea. You might be able to do something like he got so corrupted that when he got moved to the under ground or undertale verse he was converted into a soulless monster like flowey but not. Or a monster im general. Just some ideas.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » UNDERTALE (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus