Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Basically, this is a supernatural rp, (Vampires, Werewolves, Fairies, Shape-shifters, Elves, Drawves, Dragons, Wizards, Witches, Etc.) that i put together. Its nothing amazing, but its what me and my four other good friends do 24/7. :3
Hiya
Eclipse Topic Starter

Hey Shadie!! Do you want to rp?
Yo! I'm interested but like detailed Rp. Is there a story or just ...bleh?
Eclipse Topic Starter

Bleh. This is my first time on the site so ya. I am going to start out just making rps that have a them and we rp, and I may form a story eventually.
Ello Eclipse.
Eclipse Topic Starter

Herro Oxy. :3 You want to rp? (Using Revivana or whatever her name is?)
It's Reviana, and sure why not? :3
Hello Oxter! :P
Eclipse Topic Starter

Alright, Lady Shadie, your welcome to join. I am using my favorite person....Jason. :3 I still love his name so ,much!!!! Dont ask why. -.- I am weird like that. do you want to go first, Oxy or Shadie? 'Cause i dont. :3
I vote Shady. :P Just because she never starts.
I'll use my only character. And I don't want to start. Huehuehue!
Eclipse Topic Starter

Shadie. You are starting, because dear Oxy has a point. You never start! xD))
You got me there. I suck, so don't yell at me. PLEASE! I'm not that great. :3
Eclipse Topic Starter

Actually, never mind I have to go. I will be on tomorrow though and maybe we can welcome Et into our RP! Goodnight my friends. :3
No one is going to yell at ya Shady. If someone does, they have to answer to me. *puffs out chest* x3
And good night to you too, Lady E.
Kaiya (played by LadyShadie)

The world swirled around me as the echo of thunder reached my ears. I stand on a branch on the ground near the beach, and sigh. What a wonderful place the world was. I change into a leopard, my bones snapping and cracking into place. As I finish changing, I leap into a tree gracefully and listen to my surroundings, before running along the branches.
Shadow13

I wanna rp!
Got room for another? I'd love to be part of this :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus