Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Under the Dome (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Under the Dome is a science fiction RP based on Utopian or partially Utopian society.
Under the Dome is a story where you can chose whether it takes you to death or to the top.

Story~

The world was becoming over populated, uninhabitable eventually. Everyone tried to find a place where it wasn't either war ridden or stripped of all of the qualities sustainable for life. Then the domes were built. Tropia, Industria, Naxia and Molxia. Tropia was the first to be built as a last second chance to sustain edible food for a small population. It was successful until it became over populated. That is when they decided to build Industria. Industria was not only bigger, but all the advances once again in technology were made and pushed forward. It was not long until they discovered that Industria was not meant for living but rather just for working, so for the other people who were moving in, they created Naxia, the capital and richest of the domes. as They built Naxia, they also built Molxia. Naxia was built for the richer people and Molxia was created for people trying to find work. They were both just as big as each other and their combined area was greater than double of Industria and Tropia combined. More and more people moved from dome to dome and there was too many people raiding Naxia. The now formed Naxian government established a force to prevent all movement between the domes. No one from the other domes was strong enough or had the power to over throw the government.
People are also suspicious of a rebellion rising but everyone thinks there is not enough power to destroy them.

Important jobs:
Smuggler (smuggle people/items across domes)
Guard
People in the rebellion
Government people

Other jobs:
Bartender
Land Lords
People who work in Industria
Any other job practically

{To join, describe character e.g. Name, characteristic description, job. Paragraph format only. You can also weave description into first paragraph. :) }

Start:

Farnelle sat and stared out her window. She though of who her parents could be and why they had left her. Many people had said they had died outside the domes once in the war, yet she could never bring herself to believe that. She stood up and walked to the other room, looking at herself in the mirror. Her dark blonde hair, covered in dirt, as well as her face and her dim green eyes. Her whole body from head to foot was covered in dirt from the dirt storm outside the domes, although as a smuggler, this wasn't uncommon. She turned on her shower and felt the cold water brush against her body. When she finished, she got dressed and ready to go out into the night. Molxia was not an uncommon place for people requesting last minute nightly smuggles. She was also one of the cheapest smugglers around, but only because she had connections. She walked into the bar and sat down, waiting for someone to request her.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Are we allowed to play aliens in this rp?
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001)

Tinsley, She is insane, crazy, wild, caring, funny, daring, Smuggler. I was thinking of her as a smuggler just because of her personality and smugglers are usually considered bad or not good you know?
s4vager Topic Starter

0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:

Sure I wouldn't mind. (It would be cool if they were in the government or something :P)
s4vager Topic Starter

Tinsley Rain wrote:
Tinsley, She is insane, crazy, wild, caring, funny, daring, Smuggler. I was thinking of her as a smuggler just because of her personality and smugglers are usually considered bad or not good you know?
That's actually perfect. Just go ahead and start if that's the person you want to do XP.
s4vager wrote:
0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:

Sure I wouldn't mind. (It would be cool if they were in the government or something :P)

Wel lthe character I was wanting to use probaly wouldn't work too well as a governor XD
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001)

s4vager wrote:
Tinsley Rain wrote:
That's actually perfect. Just go ahead and start if that's the person you want to do XP.
I thought we were going to do the RP on anther forum cause this one is for finding a RP then once you have some people you make a forum under General, Fantasy, or Sci-Fi and then there is RP discussion to discuss the RP.
s4vager Topic Starter

Tinsley Rain wrote:
s4vager wrote:
Tinsley Rain wrote:
I thought we were going to do the RP on anther forum cause this one is for finding a RP then once you have some people you make a forum under General, Fantasy, or Sci-Fi and then there is RP discussion to discuss the RP.

Thank you. I will do that.
s4vager Topic Starter

0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:
s4vager wrote:
0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:

Wel lthe character I was wanting to use probaly wouldn't work too well as a governor XD

Thats fine with me :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Under the Dome (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus