Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Teenaged Mu....Alien Ninja Turtles....wtf

Pineapple Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
If I can watch Twilight all the way through with an open mind to try and find any good in it, this should be a piece of cake for everyone. ;)

*giggle and snickers* I suppose you're right Sanne, But you're a braver woman than I. :3 I still can't bring myself to sit through that movie.
Trickster

Sanne wrote:
The human race generally balks at the idea of old ways being changed. Traditions are a good example of that.

While the idea may seem terrible to those who adore TMNT just the way they are, let's not judge until we've actually seen how it works out! If I can watch Twilight all the way through with an open mind to try and find any good in it, this should be a piece of cake for everyone. ;)

No, Michael Bay has already proven that he's not artistically alented enough to play the 'give it a chance' card. He is a terrible, racist hack of a director and deserves no one giving him their money.

People giving awful big-budget movies a chance is why Hollywood is in the state it's in. Stop giving these people ticket sales.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Teenaged Mu....Alien Ninja Turtles....wtf

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus