Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Knight of the Forest

Ion (played by Ion_shock)

the rider of the horse sat motionless as the wind of the forest began to increase in speed. it would only be a matter of minutes before everyone present would be caught in a terrible snowstorm. the temperature also began to steadily become colder, bringing with it the harsh sting of extremely cold air
Ova (played by maxd234)

Ova didn't mind the company of more people but the two horse riders was getting her a little nervous. She decided to give the two a little bit of her dark aura, hoping it would be enough for them to go away. As she gave her power to the horse riders, she responded "Well the cold never really bothered me anyway, despite the snow making me lose my way.." her tone was that in a joking playful manner, even though her dark aura gave off a different feeling.
Shasta Clemens (played anonymously)

Shasta turned his attention to the taller woman and looked at her slightly puzzled but then looked back at the rider and noticed a second one. He pulled his scarf a little over his nose and shivered slightly as the temperature dropped with the sun.
Oersted (played anonymously) Topic Starter

|Sorry for the long wait.|

Well, that was unexpected. He was alone, but now allot of people arrived. Oersted was use to being alone. Giving a small sigh, his eyes caught site to a large, cave like structure. Turning to everyone, he picked up his blade and rested it on his shoulder.

"Let's go to that cave. We could stay warmer there."
frost (played by john-myrick)

" I can help you with that" says a small voice hidden somewhere in the trees

//Its fine =) //

"That sounds like a good plan." He says in response to Oersted while ruffling his hair up to get rid of the snow that had fallen on himself.

He then heard a quiet voice...but from who and where was it? He questioned himself while turning in the general direction that the voice came from. "Hello...???"
Oersted (played anonymously) Topic Starter

There was that voice again. Was he hearing things? Seemed like it. Maybe it was fatigue getting the best of him. Turning back to Shasta, the young knight turned his back.

"Let us head to the cave. Before any night creatures come roaming in."

" aww your no fun !" Says a girls voice from within the trees

Shasta raised an eyebrow in confusion. He half muttered an 'ok' to Oersted but continued looking in the direction of the voice. Am I going insane? He thought while eyeing the trees cautiously.

The voice sounded like a young girls, and if it actually was a small girl, then he didn't want to chance leaving her out in the snow alone. "I'll be right there, you go on ahead. I have to check out something, it will only take a moment." He reassured before walking towards the noise.

you saw a small girl who looked no more than 10 sitting in a snow coverd tree petting a snowy owl
" Hi!" She says all to enthusiastically

Shasta looks up, shock clearly written on his face. He quickly gathers back his composure and smiles gently. "Hello,are you...are you lost?" He ask, concern evident in his voice. It was getting colder and darker rapidly and he wasn't sure what to do.

" no I live here " she smiles

"By yourself?" He asked while he rubbed his hands together trying to generate some heat without having to move. He was debating on asking her to join them if she did stay alone, because it would be a lot safer for her and he didn't feel comfortable leaving the small girl in the cold.

" I was born here and raised here sir"

"Wow..." He muttered. "Where are the people that take care of you?" He asked while looking around.

She spreads her arms wide " the forest cares for me I was born from a weeping willow and raised by the oak tree" she giggles
Dirk (played by FrigidMinds)

(( Would it be an inopportune time for me to hop in? Or have you enough people as is? ))

(( It should be fine if you join. But I'm not the forum maker so I couldn't really give you a definite answer.))

Shasta stares at the girl with a blank expression. Not really sure how to take the new information. Had she been in the cold too long? Or maybe she hadn't eaten in awhile and it made her a bit delusional. He gave a sheepish smile and nodded his head. "Well then. If you'd like, you may come with me to my group. One of the members found a cave not to far from here and it should provide some warmth." He said kindly, leaving the choice up to her. Does she even get cold? He wondered. It seemed like out of the two, he was the one freezing.

" I'm fine...the cold never bothered me any way"
Dirk (played by FrigidMinds)

(( Straight ignore this if this isn't good for me to do >~> ))
The wind howls roughly against the leaves, causing it's ominous whistling of the air on the branches. Some trees creak with the pressure, before it ceases. One might notice a ruffling in a near by bush before into a tree, a rough, hoarse panting. The Figure above watches around them. From his eyes, it'd be purely infared like. With every movement, the people below would emanate to whatever was watching them. Whatever creature was watching could not be spotted, but the situation remains stoic. They may notice the flash of red from the figures mane of hair. It doesn't interact, just watches. Waits. And listening.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Knight of the Forest

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus