Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Knight of the Forest

frost (played by john-myrick)

"Please calm yourself I'm a Druid fairy I do not wish to harm any creature unless they hurt the forest ....and as for me burning up the trees don't worry those leaves will grow back like they always do"
•Misty's eyes softened as she tilted her head at the fairy, she then looked at her own bare body in disgust and nearly gagged, her skin was wet with a little snow and packed with dirt, suddenly her cheeks flushed pink in embarrassment and she tried not to look up, she crossed her legs and put her arms around her chest, feeling foolish and embarrassed.

"Oh my" frost simply waves her hand and a large number of remaining leaves come together to form a form of cloathing around the creature before her
•"Thank you..." Misty whispered, which was barely even audible. She then looked up and smiled slightly at the fairy. Misty looked around,"Are you the only one here?" She asked quietly•

"Not quite but I'm sure the only one who isn't gonna try to hurt you on sight" she joked lightly giggling
•"I am in a terrible need of a nice bath..." Misty laughed as she felt dirt crumble from her face onto her fingers.•

"I understand that feeling quite well"
•"you do?" Misty chuckled as she heard faint voices around her," I actually dont exactly know where i am at the moment." She scanned the treeline, looking everywhere.

"Your in the forest which I protect...your safe here"
•"oh...one minute i was being chased by something and the next here i am..." Suddenly a stinging pain stared to grow on her head, she touched the back of her head and winced, blood stained her fingers as she rubbed the sore bump.•

"Are you ok?"
•"ahh, i think i hit my head or something." She winced again, her head throbbing from pain, she whined and then looked back up.•

"Do you need help?"
Oersted (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Oersted let off a small sigh as he rested a hand on the side of his cheek. The young knight rubbed the side of his face and let off a grunt. All these people.

"Do you guys... need some help?" He asked. "These people and I can be a service to you."
*she came downstairs to see oersted talking to people* who are they my love
Hello????
Hello!?!?!
Hello
The Dragon (played by Ilmarinen)

(This roleplay is no longer active. The last post was made a year ago and some of the characters have been deleted. Try to keep an eye on things like that before you reply :))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Knight of the Forest

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus