Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Wizard did it. (Open)

Artair put away his sword and ran behind her. Trying his best to keep up, kicking the odd dire rat.
Ceri (played by White_Wolf) Topic Starter

Ceri panted slamming the door shut as Artair left. "Well that was exciting." she gave a lop-sided grin. "Right off to the guards." She looked back to Artair with an appraising glance. "You didn't git bitten or scratched right?"
He was panting slightly, but was able to shake his head. "No...No I'm good...you?"

She gave a slight nod. "I'm unharmed." she rubbed her arms as she began to walk. "Thus I'll never trust the guards again when they tell me to go into the sewer." she stated in a joking manner.
"I never wanted to go in the sewer in the first place..." He said catching up with her. "So what was the point of that? There was a fire and it was caused by fire, anything else that you learnt?"

She watched him with a quirked eyebrow. "Well. . .rather it was a fire caused by powder that when met with water explodes in fire. No one in their right mind would take that sort of thing into a sewer." She hummed in thought as they approached the blockade. "Someone really stupid might have taken it down there to get rid of the rats..."
"Thats it then? someone just wanted to get rid of rats? Are you sure, I didn't see any bodies...or skeletons for that matter."

"Eh?" she chirped looking to him as she stopped in front of the blockade. "It was just a hunch." she responded signaling to a guard. "We were sent into the sewers earlier to determine the sours of the fire within it." The guard quirked a brow though still looked mostly uninterested. "Continue." he drawled. "Well we've determined that it was an Alchemical Fire. What someone was doing down there with something like that, well, the only explanation is that they were trying to kill the Dire Rats. We didn't find any bones, but some Dire Rats were cornered by it when we arrived on the scene."
Artair just stood there. He hated magic, he preferred just the weight of his sword in his hands while fighting, instead of magic...

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Wizard did it. (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus