Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Did You Know? (game of randomness!)

Woah, no way! How'd they do it?

Did you know that if you shout loud enough, you can stop time?
KaiMotokawa

What?! Stop time?? No way!!

Did you know that if you rub a dogs tummy, then scratch their ears then kiss their cheek.. The dog will multiply into more dogs! Then you'll have a house filled with lovely little doggies!
Oh, so that is why there are ten more dogs than usual around here... Sorry, eleven now.

Did you know that our knowledge is a government scheme to take over the multiverse?
Wow I didn't know that! That's totally not terrifying.
Did you know that humans are actually brainwashed aliens from a totally different planet that were exiled away to earth?
DrDragonHD

Nope! Didn't know that!

Did you know, a female villain can turn a cop insane from her death?

Reference to an RP.
Yes I did know that. Poor Casendra and Matthew... XD

Did you know Dogs are actually Gods that control the universe through their adorableness?
Actually, yeah. I've been studying up on this. There're two types of gods, the Dogs and the Cats. Each type is considered to have created the entire universe as we know it, even the religious figures we've come to learn over the centuries. In fact, there are actual religions for each animal; the Dogians and the Pursians. While each respective side see each other as an enemy, some members have accepted the other and have created a religion based on the both sides.
(I think I went overboard with this. XD)

Did you know that The Binding of Isaac fans went on an actual scavenger hunt to unlock more of the game? (Actual fact, btw)
I actually didn't know that!

Did you know when you make a friend that your two brains are communicating through loneliness?
KaiMotokawa

Is that why we call our friends Imaginary?!

Did you know... If you drop five dollars on the ground, A cat will appear on top of it and meow repeatedly until you pick it back up?
Asroc

Oh man. I didn't know that!

Hey. Did ya know that cats are from another planet? They just landed on earth to take it over. However, humans are their "masters" in some strange way.
KaiMotokawa

I knew something was off about cats! Thanks for that information!

On the topic of cats.. Did you know each meow can be deciphered into an actual language? Yeah! Cats can communicate with humans! Just not in English.
I knew that.

Did you know that cats are actually vampires. That's right the affiliation with bats is untrue
For some reason I always suspected that! The more you know hm...

Did you know the Internet is a world in itself once you turn on your computer you are born once you turn it off you die then later are reincarnated when you turn your computer back on and so on. :D
I didn't know that. I wonder if it works that way for phones.

Did you know that dolphins can fly and sing catchy warnings about the end of the world. And that it already happened.
Woah... I didn't know that....

Did you know Subscription means Subs that Script your Ciption.
I...didn't know that. What does that mean?

Did you know RNGesus is real?
I follow him every time i play town.

Did you know the the fastest moving animal on earth was a cow dropped from a plane?
"That's odd.. Aren't dragons the fastest animals? By the way.. Did you know that most of my relatives believe that God is secretly Satan? They said that he created this alias- 'God'- to create false hope to humans while continuing to wreck havoc amongst the Earth.."
Elias Miranda Lee wrote:
"That's odd.. Aren't dragons the fastest animals? By the way.. Did you know that most of my relatives believe that God is secretly Satan? They said that he created this alias- 'God'- to create false hope to humans while continuing to wreck havoc amongst the Earth.."

I had no idea. But I'm pretty sure that was obvious >_>;

Did you know that people actually live on some of the Galapagos islands? Yep~ Darwin wasn't the sole human.
Oh MAH GAWD! I didn’t know that XD

Did you know a square is a special type of rectangle?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Did You Know? (game of randomness!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus