Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » ToC: Jettikai v. Rocky Valharia

JayBirdicus (played by JayBird)

And empty stadium, devoid of all life, though strange sounds can be heard, as if the building struggles with its own weight. Even the field of grass in the middle lies flat and depressed, subjected to the anomaly of being under ten times the Earth's normal gravity. Outside the stadium, as if nothing else existed, lay the vast emptiness of space, nebulae and galaxies flying by as the odd little satellite soars on its course.
A flash of shimmering light, and two contestants appear, tribute to a mad being's whims, no warning having been given, forcing them to adapt to the pressure, the two fighters each armed with only one pistol and one reload, and a single melee weapon.
Jettikai (played by Jetticus)

Jett would step into the arena knowing full and well where he was... the weight of the air was immense, more so than he thought it could be if he were anywhere else. Thankfully Jett's training with The Movement came into play finally, he recognized the gravity was higher, he also recognized the building in which they were in, didn't like it. Jett would stand tall with his Desert Eagle .50 at his hip, ready to blow away the opponent. In his right hand was a large set of brass knuckles, they were heavy, but, not impossible to lift. Jett decided it best to wait out the sound of the opponent... who was it...
He appeared forth from the brilliant flash of light, his gun pointed ahead of him as he pulled the trigger and the sound of the guns firing echoed about. However due to the sudden increase in gravity, his gun hand was quickly yanked towards the ground causing the fired round to go into hit harmlessly. A short string of curses emitted from his mouth before he growled lightly and, with some effort, reholstered the weapon. He quietly looked about before spotting Jett and quirked a brow before chuckling lightly.

"First that blind tournament and now here? Is this the only way our paths will cross is on the field of combat? Fine by me."

He then chuckled lightly.

"A little trigger happy aren't we Rocky?" Jett would say with a chuckle. The sound was loud, but nothing he couldn't handle. "If we keep meeting under these circumstances we're never going to open that bar together." Jett was being completely sarcastic, though he knew what he would do after this tournament. "Well, Rocky what do you suppose we do with this moment? Same rules as last time?" Jett would point to his gun. Jett remember the fight nicely, though this time, in this gravity, there was NO way he could fly, no reason to let Rocky know that though. Jett would stand tall waiting for Rocky's next move, there was no way that Rocky could move very fast, at least not as fast as previously in this situation, that was to Jett's advantage... though he was in the same situation... was it really an advantage? "What do you say Rocky?"
He chuckled a bit as he knelt down and set the gun on the ground then walked a little bit away from it.

"Sure. Let's do this. And I got a surprise for ya this time around."

He was clearly still getting adapted to the higher level of gravity as he was obviously fighting to walk in it though he was also getting used to it as the level of strain he displayed slowly lowered.

"As for opening that bar. I say we go shut a bar down after this."

He then chuckled a bit.

"But first we gotta deal with the jack wagon who put us in this situation to begin with."

Jett would have a good laugh and toss his gun away in a similar fashion. "Tell you what, loser buys drinks?" Jett would look upon the cocky, but reasonably seasoned Rocky. "Just to warn you, I'm awful thirsty today." Jett would start to make his walk towards Rocky. "Are we going no weapons at all or are we keeping the weapons of skill?" Jett would motion to his knuckles that shimmered. The weight of the room they were in was heavy, nothing that Jett couldn't handle, but it was also understandable that a fight in this degree wouldn't last long for either of them, no matter the strength or stamina. "I'm game either way, I just want you to know that when the winner walks away today" ,Jett would motion to himself,"he likes a strong scotch." Jett would walk towards Rocky, no intention to run or pummel him.... yet.
He chuckled a bit at Jett's words and reached behind him patting the hilt of his sword.

"We'll keep the weapons of skill. Make things more fun. As for the winner liking a strong scotch. That's incorrect. He likes jäger bombs. 3/4ths jäger one quarter red bull."

He then chuckled a bit more as he walked towards Jett as he extended his hand towards him with it closed in a fist with the intent to bump fists before they would actually begin.

"Either way, may the best man...ahem...me...win."

He then chuckled once more.

Jett would see Rocky extend his hand, "How about a hug Rocky, we're practically family, I mean we tried to kill each other, who gets closer to you than that?", Jett would open his arms, hell why not right? "I mean look at it like this, if it wasn't for these arms, do we know you'd be alive?" Rocky was strangely a friend to him, after everything, it was hard not to see him as such. "You, my friend, have earned my friendship, so when this is all over, victor or not, I hope that remains true." Jett would extend a hand knowing that he would at the very least accept a handshake. "May the best man win indeed" ,Jett would pause,"We both know I will."
He chuckled lightly as he took Jett's Hand and went ahead and pulled him into the hug Jett was offering a moment ago.

"No homo bro hug. As for you knowing you'll win...Well that's debatable. And I have learned one thing since last time."

He would then suddenly pull back from the hug and suddenly and sharply aim to slam his right knee into Jett's gut.

"That being I got to get the advantage off the get go amd quit playing around!"

The blow to the gut was unexpected to say the least, "little bastard" he would take the blow, but not let the knee escape. Jett would pick up the ankle and spread it aside, and would attempt to punch Rocky right in the sack. "Take that you little bastard." Then Jett would bounce back, ready to kick the dogs*** out of this mother f***er. The blow wouldn't linger in his stomach, but he was more aware that Rocky wasn't going to let him get very close. Jett would begin to glow, he was going to need all the help he could get to ground this little red headed f***.
He grunted a bit as his ankle was grabbed and moved to the side but he managed to avoid the low blow as he thrust his hand down wards to knock Jett's incoming punch safely away from his boys.

"Now come on. You know very well that that's just wrong no matter how you slice it. I thought the bro code forbided striking another bro there? Dang man!"

He would then charge the backed away Jett only to fall to the ground and spin onto his back and slide head first right between his oppenents legs where he would then aim both of his fists right at the back of Jett's knees.

"And I ain't holding back this time. No more lolli gagging around. I'm coming hard and fast!"

Jett could see the guy coming from a mile away, and as he slid to go between his legs he would attempt to kick Rocky in the face. His motions wouldn't be noticed until it was too late. The kick, if it connect, would likely cause IMMENSE pain and send Rocky in the other direction bleeding. "You little bastard, there are no rules in this, since you lack the common honor to shake your opponent's hand." Jett had been pissed off by that very badly, only fueling his strength and speed, which were considerably increased at this point.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » ToC: Jettikai v. Rocky Valharia

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus