Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » super shenanigans

Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

"Your not good at intimidation are you."I flared my power and got into a fighting stance."If you wanna fight come at me."

(Yo are we gonna use dice rolls for our fights.)
Ion (played by Ion_shock) Topic Starter

(can't we just write it?)

(Sure.)

"COME ON!"

his aura becomes visible as his power surges

I charged towards him throwing a punch at his face.

ion ducks under the punch and follows with an upper cut to the gut following that with a round kick to the jaw

I recovered by moving fast enough i disappeared and reappeared behind him kicking him in the head then sweeping his leg kicking him away.

ion rolls in the air and lands on his feet, firing a large bolt of lightning into his chest

I stop myself from flying even farther with one hand twisting around to shoot a energy ball at his face.

ion swats the attack away with ease

"you're strong, but you arn't near my level yet"

faster than can be seen, ions fist collides with zeros face

I hit the ground making a crater.Damn he's no joke i gotta stop playing.I climbed to my feat."You might be stronger than me but i wont give up.I cuffed my hands to my side."KA...ME...HA....ME"A blue energy ball appeared in my hands growing bigger.

"DON"T YOU DARE!"

he screamed as zero charged his attack.

"there are innocents around here!"

Even if there was a chance of hitting civilians i had to take it.Instead of firing it from long range i disappeared and reappeared on his side.I thrusted my hands out and yelled"HAAAAAAA!"I blasted him with all the power i gathered into the vacant building.

"AAAGGGHHHHH"

his scream was loud as he was carried into the building by the large power. he was buried under the rubble that used to be the building.

I fell down for a while to catch my breath then i got back up."Hey man you alive."No response."Say nothing if your alive."No response that was good.I'm gone time to go eat some Pizza.I wonder what happened to that woman though.I started on my way home.

the shaking of rubble could be heard as he turned to step away. the building rubble was moving...and with a scream, the building exploded outwards. ion stood in the center, his power higher than it had been. he rushed forward at light speed...and his fist went straight trough zeros chest.

"you shouldn't turn around in a fight.."

he said mockingly

I was shocked as hell when his fist went through my chest."Man that was so a cheap shot.So you gonna kill me now.

"you launched me into a building..."

his arm lit up and he slowly pulled it from zeros chest, but when it reached the outside...zeros chest was healed

"but no...i won't. i only kill those who deserve it"

"Well good thing you said no if you said yes i was gonna blow both of us up."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » super shenanigans

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus