Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Yet To Be Titled Epic Rp Idea. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This rp idea is based on a book I'm writing in real life,and have spent a couple years loosely forming the concept.I could go on forever about all the details,but I'll try to describe the plot as simply as possible for now.Basically my story involves the 4 seasons: winter,summer,spring,and autumn.And for each season there are humans with powers based on each season,depending on which bloodline they're from.(Example,child of summer,child of winter,etc.) People with these powers,known as Natural Affinity,are trained to hone their powers and in the ancient ways of their Ancestors.When they are trained,they are known as Seasonaire Guardians,a type of warrior.The Natural Affinity powers for each season vary: children of winter can summon intense cold,children of summer intense heat,children of spring lightning,and children of autumn fierce winds.Each Seasonaire has a weapon as well,a sword made from nature's hardest natural substance: diamond.The color of the sword corresponds to the season:green diamond for spring,blue diamond for winter,red diamond for summer,and brown diamond for autumn.Each Seasonaire also has 2 animals,a wolf and a horse,who act as companions and partners.Fur and eye color of the animals also matches season: black fur green eyes for spring,white fur blue eyes for winter,red fur gray eyes for summer,and brown fur brown eyes for autumn.Now,basically without the Seasonaires there would be no seasons,and without seasons the world would basically fall apart because the ecosystem would get so messed up that nothing could survive.This is where the rp could start: people (you guys) who think they are ordinary are suddenly recruited by a Seasonaire and they are brought to a camp of sorts,where other Seasonaires are trained in ,sword fighting,their Natural Affinity,and also the history and importance of the Seasonaires and about their legendary Ancestors.As they are being trained in the ways of upholding the seasons,they become aware of a plot that could overthrow everything that has been upheld since the beginning of time.That plot is led by a secret group known as the United,who are basically Seasonaires who were believed to have been murdered because they are of mixed blood. (Example a child with 1 winter parent and 1 summer parent),which is highly frowned upon by the Seasonaires because mixed blood dilutes the ancient pure bloodline.Whenever a person of mixed blood is discovered,they are publically killed,usually by being drowned in a lake.But the Seasonaires don't know that the mixed bloods have been escaping and recruiting their own kind to take revenge on the Seasonaires.That would basically be the main conflict in the rp.Anyway,if you're still reading this extremely long description,I'm basically looking for a couple people who would be interested in this rp.And I also would be happy to hear any suggestions of yours.Thank you for your time.
A little piece of advice. You should really consider chucking that into paragraphs as it is EXTREMELY hard to read as a wall of text.
Shasta Clemens (played anonymously)

//This is a really good idea and I would be interested in joining if possible. ^_^
Pretty interesting topic, if I say so myself. Would Mitch be a good match for this going as an Autumn Seasonaire?
Bree Topic Starter

Shasta and SINDragon,your characters both sound great and I would love to rp with you two. :)

Now,where would you guys like the rp to take place,in the PMs or as a forum topic?
PrinceOfChaos

If Your still accepting i would like to join.
Shasta Clemens (played anonymously)

// Sorry for the late reply. I'm good with either pms or a forum topic. =)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Yet To Be Titled Epic Rp Idea. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus