Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Drow and Dreamhoppers

It usually takes me forever to post on forums, so I waited a day or two, but here I go right now so I can get this over with and make friends.

Fff pleasantries.

Anyways, I have a great many alts, most of which don't have profiles here and probably won't, because the continuity they belong to already has a wiki for profiles. But! I have many dreamhoppers and characters that don't have wiki pages, and I'll probably slowly start adding them.

Other than this, I head the tiny underdark porttown of Bi'lathe. Which gets very little interest, but that's fine. We're welcoming anyways.

Ehr, so I RP a few drow, a few anthros, and a good number of humans from communities I have varying amounts of activity in.

That's about it.
Kim Site Admin

Hi AJ!

Everybody, Bi'Lathe is coolbeans. My character Aethaerraent runs a book shop there and you should come buy evil tomes and be creeped out by the tentacled librarian. It'll be fun and probably definitely not lethal, promise.
Hey! I think I had chatted with you ooc in game just a day or so ago, about how people like to lean towards the good drow perspective. Glad you're taking the initiative to try and make friends.
AJ_89 Topic Starter

We've got two tentacled beings, if you want a choice in who to meet.

Yeah, we attract a lot of good-drow and non-drow (of the surface variety; I have less of an issue with non-drow underdark beings, which at least fit in more). But we've got a good number of regulars. They just never seem to all be online at the same time.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Drow and Dreamhoppers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus