Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » AU Earth, Furry German Victory [Open]

Luke Richelieu (played by maxd234)

(Skip)
Alexander Herrmann (played by Quantipede)

"Excuse me, I don't believe I heard you right, soldier."

His friendly aura suddenly took a sinister turn. Soldiers of his company noticed the sudden shift in presence and scattered. Alexander had been fondly dubbed 'Der Vater' by his subordinates for his fatherly like characteristics. However, he fit the idea of a fatherly figure in all aspects, be it caring for one...To disciplining one.

"I'd like to remind you that although I may use frilly language, my words are spoken under the given pretense that you understand that you cannot deny my orders. You may certainly have useful assets, but you must know your place as an expendable commando unit. Unless you wish to break the chain of command? We are at war, soldier, and you must heed my commands. Of course, you may blatantly ignore this...But know that your actions will have consequences, not only for you, but for those you are held responsible for leading."

As he spoke, he toyed with his Luger, checking how many rounds he had in it with a dangerous glint in his eyes. Although she was most certainly useful for attacking the higher ups, he drew the line when she dared to disrespect him and his position. To Alexander, the tools should help the user, not hurt the user.
Four (played by robinnrose)

She walked through the deserted road as dawn was about to approach. She headed back to the tavern and looked for Christofer, hopefully finding him at the second floor. She pressed the button on her neck mic, "When are the reinforcements arriving Emily?" The radio operator replied, "She said it's going to take awhile so what we have is what we have. They will arrive first thing in the morning considering its dangerous to cross at night." She sighed, "Messenger?! You still alive around here?"
Sergei Sila Volkov (played by Reima) Topic Starter

[ Skip me again
These two will stay at the edge of the forest/jungle ]

(Skip me since Luke is preparing for his major operation and needs some rest)
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

As Alex retired for the night, another event had been taking place in another part of the village. Due to the sudden shift in events, Drake had been taken out of the car and confined in one of the rooms of what seemed to be a tavern. His leg chained to a bed post, he was left there for the night until tomorrow by the ones who had been guarding him. At least they were treating him nicer than how the other nasty guard had been.

Drake shook his head. He couldn't let himself be fazed by this. Krauts would always be Krauts, and they would always be the ones responsible for the extermination of most of his people. It was quite ironic, really. He was considered the ideal human, yet if they knew who he was they would have been mortified.

Hearing snoring outside the room, Drake put two and two together and realized the guard had fallen asleep on the job. It was an oppurtunity! Taking the wrench he had concealed in his boot, he swung at the wooden frame, snapping the post in half. Hoping that it hadn't awoken the guard, he opened the creaky window as quietly as he could and slipped off into the woods, hoping to escape and maybe meet up with the other rebels. They should be able to recognize him, since he was known as the infamous "Falcon Ace".

She found nothing at the tavern except she heard the noise when she bypassed the guards. She immediately rushed in, waking up the guards as well and looked out the window, "The prisoner is escaping!" She held up his MP44 rifle and fired a few shots, purposely missing them. "Wake up! The prisoner is escaping!" she shouted.
Christofer 'Toffi' Markov (played by Reima) Topic Starter

It took a while for Christofer to wake up, or to at least show some visible signs of being awake. He'd be pushing Sergei away from himself, not liking the warmth. The boy would not feel much better after his little rest though, as he still hadn't eaten anything for a while.

Sergei wouldn't mind moving off just ever so slightly to give the German a bit more room and waited for him to become more stabile

(Skippy)

Drake gasped as he ran. His stamina had never been that good, it was barely enough for him to qualify for a license to fly. They probably realized he had escaped by now. The sound of a rifle behind him reassured this thought. Steeling his resolve, he continued running through the thick brambles of the forest, hoping to make contact with a friendly sometime soon.

The soldiers woke at the sound of gun fire and noticed where she was pointing at. The small encampment rose to an alarm and a squad was ordered to chase after the prisoner. She walked out in anger, disregarding the guards at the post before arriving outside the tavern. Her crew was already waiting for them though she said, "At ease, we aren't going after him. Take a break, for all we know there may be an attack in the future." She sighed. The radio operator said, "You should take a rest, your wound would not get better." She nodded slowly, her advice was right. Before long, her shoulder started to hurt.

As Christofer became more stabile, he slowly started to realize that the noises he heard and places he saw were not something he had noticed from the tavern before. Until he'd finally realize that he wasn't inside the tavern anymore. To be honest, they weren't even near the tavern. He rose to be on his knees rapidly, ending up on feeling horrible because of it and was there for somewhat forced to take support of he Serbo-Russian when he realized that Sergei was indeed there.

"... Where am I..? Where are we..?" He'd ask, looking around as he was on his knees, leaning onto the taller man. He couldn't hear if Sergei did answer to him, as his mind was taken off by the sight of the remains of the fight from before. "What happened here..?"

(Still skip me)

Alexander instantly went on alert, hearing gunshots in the distance. He checked to see that he had all of his rounds in his Luger before going to see what the commotion was. He was to go nowhere without his trusty gun which he had depended on to mercilessly execute and kill enemies and traitors who threatened the Reich. As he neared the tavern, he spotted a couple of soldiers conversing with each other. He stopped as he felt his jackboots crunch against shattered glass. Looking above, he could see a broken window. Alexander spoke harshly.

"What happened here, soldier?"

[ I'm suspecting that they are not my characters? Or maybe they are?
Christofer and Sergei are near the forest ]

(Nope)

She decided to climb into the tank and the radio operator asked, "In the tank sir?" She replied, "Better than outside with the idiots and the gunfire." The crew decided to make some room for her. The loader climbed out to take a breath. The driver's hatch opened for some view.

The soldiers(not Viera's company) said to Alexander, "Sir, the prisoner escaped and there were gun shots. Our men are on the pursue and following him into the forest. They shall return soon with a report."

[ Skip me, I'm not going to really move the plot forward by posting ]

(Skip, don't worry I'll post soon enough)

(Who's turn is it?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » AU Earth, Furry German Victory [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus