Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » AU Earth, Furry German Victory [Open]

Luke Richelieu (played by maxd234)

(Still skip me)
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

Alexander instantly went on alert, hearing gunshots in the distance. He checked to see that he had all of his rounds in his Luger before going to see what the commotion was. He was to go nowhere without his trusty gun which he had depended on to mercilessly execute and kill enemies and traitors who threatened the Reich. As he neared the tavern, he spotted a couple of soldiers conversing with each other. He stopped as he felt his jackboots crunch against shattered glass. Looking above, he could see a broken window. Alexander spoke harshly.

"What happened here, soldier?"
Christofer 'Toffi' Markov (played by Reima) Topic Starter

[ I'm suspecting that they are not my characters? Or maybe they are?
Christofer and Sergei are near the forest ]

(Nope)
Four (played by robinnrose)

She decided to climb into the tank and the radio operator asked, "In the tank sir?" She replied, "Better than outside with the idiots and the gunfire." The crew decided to make some room for her. The loader climbed out to take a breath. The driver's hatch opened for some view.

The soldiers(not Viera's company) said to Alexander, "Sir, the prisoner escaped and there were gun shots. Our men are on the pursue and following him into the forest. They shall return soon with a report."

[ Skip me, I'm not going to really move the plot forward by posting ]

(Skip, don't worry I'll post soon enough)

(Who's turn is it?)

(Quin kinda just fell out so I guess it would be yours then Robin, I think)

(Skip as she went to get some Zzzzzz)

[ I just came back from Russia, somewhat sleepy. I can try posting when I get to the train
So.... Q is not here? ]

"You passed out at some point." the Serbo-Russian started with an assumption. "During that time the rebels were driven out by the Nazies, who then tried to purge the town and were met with rebellion. I hope you do not know their lead, he was weak." Sergei would take any given time to bash on the German militia, not really caring if Christofer would look at him badly - the boy never scolded him that hardly anyway.

"Sergei..." Christofer interrupted him somewhat weakly still.
"I know. Do not take it that harshly..." He apologized.
"... What else happened?" The Schäefer tried to get back to the point. "Where... Where is Alexander..?" He added, sounding worried.

((sorry, was out. i'll wait until it comes back around to post my turn))

Apparently the German garrison wasn't going to get a nice sleep as they once again start a motor bombardment, as they began taking pot shots at the Germans as they used the jungle as there concealment, only flashes of gun fire can be seen from them. They soon brought out there boozakas and panzerchreks, obviously they were determine to take out the E-75 as the rest gave them supporting fire.

She was soon woken up by the bombardment. Thankfully slept in uniform, she quickly grabbed her pistol and went out. The E75 soon roared to life. The camp went into an alarm. Her crew quickly got into the E75 and shut the hatch. (Curious before I continue on the rest half of my post, what do we do with the missing rper and his soldiers?)

[ Ummm... They retreated...? Maybe that? ]

With the forces on the run, the E75 had its gear shifted and moved itself backwards with the retreating forces. It wasn't her way of tactic but considering the amount of soldiers she had, she didn't have a choice.

It didn't take long for more chaos to start taking place. Christofer, startled by the sudden noise jumped up, however regretting this move almost instantly as his head felt heavy and his vision flashed black and white. The German stumbled on his feet and collided with the Serbo-Russian.
Sergei sighed, not having much other choices but to be there and support Christofer as the boy was trying to stay up.

"We should get going." Sergei concluded, taking a step towards the jungle.
"Wait! No, but, what... What about Alexander?" The German cried. "He's... He's still there. Alex..."
"Leave him. He probably already left." The taller man was firm with his words, knowing that Christofer wouldn't be lasting long if he decided to run in there and try looking for his brother.
"But... Alxander...." The boy looked down, his voice dying slowly as he was trying to not think about it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » AU Earth, Furry German Victory [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus