Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » AU Earth, Furry German Victory [Open]

Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

((Skip.))
Four (played by robinnrose)

"Are we all right?" shouted Four. They gave all clear signs. "Any signs of the rebels?" The driver gave a negative answer. "All right..." she said as she popped open the hatch and grabbed the mp44. "Be wary of the surroundings. Tell her to send some reinforcements as well as building supplies and such." She went around to search for survivors.
Sergei Sila Volkov (played by Reima) Topic Starter

The situation was a mess. Sergei would have expected the Germans to be as organized as he was told, but they didn't seem any different from the rebels to him. At leats thte situation had started to die down and the two were at least mostly unharmed. There was no sight of the caramel Schäefer though, and that most likely ment trouble for the Serbo-Russian. He wouldn't be able to go look for him though, as that would possibly put Christofer in some sort of danger as well, especially as he was still out of the count by being fainted. For the time being all Sergei could do was to lay low and make sure no-one was going to ambush them as he waited for the German to wake up...
Luke Richelieu (played by maxd234)

As three men walked to the command center in the base, Luke explains what happens as they got to the war room, which was up in the air traffic control tower which gave a good view of the base and a slight view of the jungle canopy. As they arrived to the room with the map of Panama on the table with a large amounts of red and blue pins all over it identifying various German bases and rebel held villages. Thomas leans on the the table and looks at the map and says "So this all started over a woman...real classy" he shook his head as he starts giggle a little bit in disbelief. "Well Thomas things happen, the question is who do we fight now? Since now the rebels are against us as we are against the Germans" the Major said as he looks at the map. "Do we have enough man power to take both of them on?" he questions on. Luke looks out the window and sees some smoke coming from the direction of his tavern and then looks down sees Lopez and his gang of banditos arrive a good hundred strong on horse back. Luke turns around and said "With 650 on base, and with Lopez and his group arriving, we just jumped that number to 750, but still we facing an uphill war against the rebels and the Germans" he puts his hand on his chin in thought.

"I have the feeling your thinking about helping the Germans" Thomas said as he gives a look in agitation to two Frenchmen. "Well, it is a thought...we are just old wardogs fighting for a nation that doesn't exist anymore" the Major said as just stares at the map. Luke finally lifts his head as his face lights up with an idea, "We can still fight both, we just need to fight just long enough to bring them to the peace table and sign a truce, we just need to strike at rebel villages since that where they store not only money but weapons and German supply depots" he says as he points various locations. "It sounds like a good plan, but more of a pipe dream since the no doubt the Germans or the Japanese are gonna give up holding the canal" Thomas said as he points to the Panama Canal. "Well...we destroy it" Luke says in a calm voice as both men are shocked on what he just said. "THAT'S MADNESS! There's no way! That place is so guarded no one can attack it" Thomas says as he looks at the boy Frenchmen like he was crazy. "We don't attack but sabotage though" the Major said as he glances a Luke as he is the slick bastard that Luke is, in which he shook his head at the Major.

"The plan is that the Major Orleans will go ahead and strike as many rebel villages as he can, and Lopez will strike at German supply convoys and depots as many as he can with his gang...for I, I will go to the canal and blow up a couple of levies, leaving the canal completely useless for anyone to use" Luke said as he stands up straight and looks at the man and the fox. "I understand this is a long shot but if this works, the war will be over" he adds as he looks at them with a straight face. He turns to Thomas and asks "Thomas what I need from you his high quality forged papers so I can have compelte access to the canal" Thomas smiles "Already done, Corporal Richelieu, a messenger from the German-French Battalion that just arrived in from Haiti" as he hands the papers to him and hands him another set as well "Just in case someone else wants to come along" he says with a smile and adds "Its all the business you guys have done for us, so just think of it as a present from the black market". Luke takes the papers and smiles "Thanks Thomas, I'll get ready as soon as possible and once I leave begin the operation in which I call...Operation Four" he looks at the men and left to get ready.
Alexander Herrmann (played by Quantipede)

He scratched his forehead and looked towards the horizon of flames where the incendiary rounds had landed. The village had quieted down, deserted by the villagers who were fleeing for their lives. Alexander walked over to Four.

"Soldier, as much as it pains me to say this, our forces are fatigued from the recent turn of events. Your extraction will not be completed until then. Going out this dark will leave us prey to unsuspecting guerilla attacks by the rebels. We will have to camp out this village for the night. May I ask you to mobilize your forces to set up a perimeter around the village?"

((Not sure what he's doing anymore, maybe chasing butterflies in his head or something.))

"You will address me Captain Four. And no I do not have forces at my disposable. What you have is what we have. I only have a runaway E75 in my armament at the moment. The rest of my company is north of here, at the least several dozen miles away. I have already informed them of my existence and will soon dispatch some reinforcements" she was annoyed by Alexander's such statement. "Excuse me while I still have someone to find around this area" she said as she head off to find Chrisofer.

(Funny. She's using that tone to a superior)

[ Sergei is going to lay low and stay still, maybe check that the seal on the message is still intact ]

(Skip)
Alexander Herrmann (played by Quantipede)

"Excuse me, I don't believe I heard you right, soldier."

His friendly aura suddenly took a sinister turn. Soldiers of his company noticed the sudden shift in presence and scattered. Alexander had been fondly dubbed 'Der Vater' by his subordinates for his fatherly like characteristics. However, he fit the idea of a fatherly figure in all aspects, be it caring for one...To disciplining one.

"I'd like to remind you that although I may use frilly language, my words are spoken under the given pretense that you understand that you cannot deny my orders. You may certainly have useful assets, but you must know your place as an expendable commando unit. Unless you wish to break the chain of command? We are at war, soldier, and you must heed my commands. Of course, you may blatantly ignore this...But know that your actions will have consequences, not only for you, but for those you are held responsible for leading."

As he spoke, he toyed with his Luger, checking how many rounds he had in it with a dangerous glint in his eyes. Although she was most certainly useful for attacking the higher ups, he drew the line when she dared to disrespect him and his position. To Alexander, the tools should help the user, not hurt the user.

She walked through the deserted road as dawn was about to approach. She headed back to the tavern and looked for Christofer, hopefully finding him at the second floor. She pressed the button on her neck mic, "When are the reinforcements arriving Emily?" The radio operator replied, "She said it's going to take awhile so what we have is what we have. They will arrive first thing in the morning considering its dangerous to cross at night." She sighed, "Messenger?! You still alive around here?"

[ Skip me again
These two will stay at the edge of the forest/jungle ]

(Skip me since Luke is preparing for his major operation and needs some rest)

As Alex retired for the night, another event had been taking place in another part of the village. Due to the sudden shift in events, Drake had been taken out of the car and confined in one of the rooms of what seemed to be a tavern. His leg chained to a bed post, he was left there for the night until tomorrow by the ones who had been guarding him. At least they were treating him nicer than how the other nasty guard had been.

Drake shook his head. He couldn't let himself be fazed by this. Krauts would always be Krauts, and they would always be the ones responsible for the extermination of most of his people. It was quite ironic, really. He was considered the ideal human, yet if they knew who he was they would have been mortified.

Hearing snoring outside the room, Drake put two and two together and realized the guard had fallen asleep on the job. It was an oppurtunity! Taking the wrench he had concealed in his boot, he swung at the wooden frame, snapping the post in half. Hoping that it hadn't awoken the guard, he opened the creaky window as quietly as he could and slipped off into the woods, hoping to escape and maybe meet up with the other rebels. They should be able to recognize him, since he was known as the infamous "Falcon Ace".

She found nothing at the tavern except she heard the noise when she bypassed the guards. She immediately rushed in, waking up the guards as well and looked out the window, "The prisoner is escaping!" She held up his MP44 rifle and fired a few shots, purposely missing them. "Wake up! The prisoner is escaping!" she shouted.
Christofer 'Toffi' Markov (played by Reima) Topic Starter

It took a while for Christofer to wake up, or to at least show some visible signs of being awake. He'd be pushing Sergei away from himself, not liking the warmth. The boy would not feel much better after his little rest though, as he still hadn't eaten anything for a while.

Sergei wouldn't mind moving off just ever so slightly to give the German a bit more room and waited for him to become more stabile

(Skippy)

Drake gasped as he ran. His stamina had never been that good, it was barely enough for him to qualify for a license to fly. They probably realized he had escaped by now. The sound of a rifle behind him reassured this thought. Steeling his resolve, he continued running through the thick brambles of the forest, hoping to make contact with a friendly sometime soon.

The soldiers woke at the sound of gun fire and noticed where she was pointing at. The small encampment rose to an alarm and a squad was ordered to chase after the prisoner. She walked out in anger, disregarding the guards at the post before arriving outside the tavern. Her crew was already waiting for them though she said, "At ease, we aren't going after him. Take a break, for all we know there may be an attack in the future." She sighed. The radio operator said, "You should take a rest, your wound would not get better." She nodded slowly, her advice was right. Before long, her shoulder started to hurt.
Christofer 'Toffi' Markov (played by Reima) Topic Starter

As Christofer became more stabile, he slowly started to realize that the noises he heard and places he saw were not something he had noticed from the tavern before. Until he'd finally realize that he wasn't inside the tavern anymore. To be honest, they weren't even near the tavern. He rose to be on his knees rapidly, ending up on feeling horrible because of it and was there for somewhat forced to take support of he Serbo-Russian when he realized that Sergei was indeed there.

"... Where am I..? Where are we..?" He'd ask, looking around as he was on his knees, leaning onto the taller man. He couldn't hear if Sergei did answer to him, as his mind was taken off by the sight of the remains of the fight from before. "What happened here..?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » AU Earth, Furry German Victory [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus